Lincoln LS Parts...Spring Cleaning!

G

GrayGhost1

Contact seller
As part of my spring cleaning around the garage it is time for these items to go. Since these items are my personal property I can only accept PayPal for them. I will be as descriptive as possible but all items are sold as is with no warranty.

The first two items are automatic gear shift knobs. The black knob was originally for the T-Bird but I had it on my LS for a long time. It is in great shape. Ford Microcat says that the knob new is $321. It will fit any 00-06 LS. I'll let this one go for $75 shipped.

lsparts%20008.jpg

This leather knob is in good shape with no rips or tears. The color is more of a dark graphite than a light color as shown. I guess the flash makes it look lighter than it is. However, I'll let this leather knob go fo $25 shipped.

lsparts%20007.jpg

The next three items will be spare steering wheels I had for some projects in the future. The first steering wheel was the one that I had in my car up to the day I sold it. This steering wheel was professionally covered by American Stiches and features simulated carbon fiber inlays on the top and bottom of the steering wheel. This is a complete custom steering wheel that you won't see anywhere else. Also, I have the BMW SMG shift paddles installed. These paddles are metal and not plastic like other units you see. All in all I have approximately $600 in this steering wheel. I'll sell the complete unit for $200 shipped. The color of the leather is a light graphite which is a trim code 42. Steering wheel is in PERFECT condition.

lsparts%20003.jpg

lsparts%20004.jpg

These next steering wheels are $40 each shipped and would make a great project steering wheel or a good replacement. One is a light graphite and the other is a dark parchment or brown color.

lsparts%20005.jpg

lsparts%20006.jpg

The last item is a rear license plate surround for a 2003-2006 Lincoln LS. It is in very good shape and everything is in tact. SOLD It is chrome but I can have it painted to match your LS for an additional $75.

lsparts%20002.jpg

As stated above I accept PayPal only for these items. These items are first come serve so I will honor the first person that PM's or emails me about each item. I will update as items sell. If they don't sell I will put them on eBay. Also, if you have any questions about the items let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love that steering wheel with the paddles already installed... takes most of the work out of it! Minimal additional parts to complete the mod too. I wish I had 200 extra right now...

Also, have a set of non-sport smoke side marker lenses that are considered blemished. They normally sell for $90 a pair but I'll let these go for $25 shipped. Picture below:

lsparts%20009.jpg

The rear surround has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Ok guys and gals! I found more items today.

Brand new leather shift knob for any Lincoln LS. The color is a dark graphite. It is brand new. Price is $50 shipped.

lsparts%20011.jpg
lsparts%20012.jpg

Here is another used leather shift knob similar to the one above. Knob in good shape. Price is $25 shipped.

lsparts%20013.jpg
lsparts%20014.jpg

I have another steering wheel that has been wrapped in a Wheel Skins cover. I had this on my LS before switching to the carbon fiber wheel. It's in great shape. Price is $50 shipped.

lsparts%20015.jpg

Last item is for a set of Carbon Fiber OZ Racing center caps. I know these fit the OZ Racing Classe wheels but don't which other ones they will fit. New these were $125 for a set. Price is $40 shipped.

lsparts%20010.jpg

Last item for the day. This is a set of inner deck lid two-tone tail lights for the 00-02 LS. One lens has a small crack in it but it's barely noticeable. The other lens is perfect. These sell new on our website for $300 a pair. You can get this for $100 shipped.

lsparts%20016.jpg

lsparts%20018.jpg

where's the outer's? did they sell on the car?
This was a spare set I got during a barter transaction. When I took them off the car one time the lens cracked. Don't know why. Other than that they are in great shape. Almost new.

I guess I was asking for clarification on exactly what you were selling. Is it just the trunk lights? Or the entire tail light (inners (trunk) and outers)?

goes from the lower left corner up diagonally towards the top of the "L" in LS.

on the side markers what exactly is "blemished"
There are some slight surface imperfections like pits but it's very slight. Also, along the bottom of the lense there are a couple of small cracks but those won't be visible once installed.

I have a deal pending on those right now. So, if that falls through I'll let you know.

Also, everything else is still available other than the rear surround. These items are at a great price. If they don't sell they'll be moving to eBay and I'll know they'll sell there. So, grab up what you can now!

The OZ Racing Carbon Fiber Racing Cap information is:

Model: M595
Diameter: 63 mm

I want those tails... and the steering wheel, actually. wish I had the $$ right now!

want these rears

Last item for the day. This is a set of inner deck lid two-tone tail lights for the 00-02 LS. One lens has a small crack in it but it's barely noticeable. The other lens is perfect. These sell new on our website for $300 a pair. You can get this for $100 shipped.

lsparts%20016.jpg

lsparts%20018.jpg

Ken send me a paypal revec2@hotmail.com will purchase

omg i just druled alittle im very interested in the steering wheel whats a number i can reach you at?

Members online

Back