New Pics of my Spoiled Baby...

I live in the burbs of NYC. You need a car where I live. I just never needed one to get some broad's attention. ;)

Rock out wit yo' Burberry out!

She take my money when I'm in need
Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digga way over town
That dig's on me

Good effort, but I think the center console looks like a Christmas present.

lol....I thought the same thing. I can appreciate the effort but it looks tacky to me as well. Might not be my style but if you like it then thats all that matters.

Are the kinds of girls attracted to this really the ones you want? Maybe for fun :D

Not a big fan but hey...it's your ride. How does it work with the Material on the bumper...SoCal rain probably isn't too much of a problem?

I really was pleasantly surprised how you took all of the jabs...most people get really defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepos
viewpost.gif

But let me tell you guys sumthing u get a lot of girls atention with it.

Not like this one I hope! :D

hoeclean400rd7.jpg

The bottom half of your double din appears to be Burberry. Anyways, I'm still wondering about the rear seat headrests. Were adjustable ones available for 2000?

Yes. I have a 2000 V8 Sport. Adjustable rear seat head rests.

Are the kinds of girls attracted to this really the ones you want? Maybe for fun :D

Need? No.
Want? maybe?
For fun? exactly...

Not a big fan but hey...it's your ride. How does it work with the Material on the bumper...SoCal rain probably isn't too much of a problem?

I really was pleasantly surprised how you took all of the jabs...most people get really defensive.

Yea wouldnt like to get defensive, hundreds of owners, And only my ride to take care of. About the side markers the burberry material is not cloth, its Vinyl and all i did is just spray a coat of clear on them just in case...
And yes like Pektel said 2000 V8 Sport. Adjustable rear seat head rests.

not too bad but definetly some areas that need to be touched up as others have stated. Its not easy to wrap some of those panels. Especially in that burberry material because it is so thick.

On the center console though...you should have gotten it stitched up. If you do, make sure they use a double french stitch to stay with the same styling as the seats.

Nice, but i agree there should've been some on the headliner, and take it off the center console. Just the top and sides should do the trick

Yes. I have a 2000 V8 Sport. Adjustable rear seat head rests.

I remember when i was looking at the LS in 2000 the salesman said that was an easy way to tell the difference between the V8 and V6 (besides the emblem on the taillight I guess). The V8s had adjustable headrests and the V6s didn't....

I remember when i was looking at the LS in 2000 the salesman said that was an easy way to tell the difference between the V8 and V6 (besides the emblem on the taillight I guess). The V8s had adjustable headrests and the V6s didn't....

haha, or you could just open the hood and look at the engine

Hmm, maybe it was optional? Anyways, are the rear seats exchangeable? I want these.. And the 2000 LS didn't have V8 on the tail light.;)

Its a terrible job, but if you like it thats all that matters. I just look at that and its like having a 1991 Olds Ninety Eight with 24s, its looks like you took something nice and put something :q:q:q:qty on it. I would say take it off and redo it and take your time and take each piece off. Are you saying the interior is vinyl, like shinny, plastic, cheap seats vinyl, at least get real cloth.

FYI----Did you all know that if you type something and the word is underlined red its misspelled, you can then right click it and it'll give you the correct spelling options.

The early 2000's had the adjustable headrest. They changed it 1/2 way through the year. My friend bought his in 2000 and had them, 2 months later when I bought mine it didn't. The salesman told me mine was actually a 2000 and 1/2. My friend also had the cassette player radio and the removable disc changer was in the glove box. We both had V8 sports.

Members online

Back