Final Pics of Mods (wheels, bumper, Misc.) Not 56k friendly :(

nice! i like the wheels they look race-ish more than rice-ish. how much did they run you?
i think the front might have looked better silver too, but all in all its a great look

What do you mean the front silver? It is silver....

OH OK gotcha. Im happy with the black. I really dont like when people paint them silver.

I like it. It matches the lower bumper area the way you have it. When I had mine, it was all one color because the lower bumper area is the color of the car.

OH OK gotcha. Im happy with the black. I really dont like when people paint them silver.

+1, I had mine all silver and I didnt like it. I have since painted it black but like the LSE grill much better on the front end.

have you ever thought of painted your outside door pillars to match your car?

hm... i dunno i think i might like the black more if it was the lines (waterfall they might call it?) but its still nice! what body kit is that?

hm... i dunno i think i might like the black more if it was the lines (waterfall they might call it?) but its still nice! what body kit is that?

Ya I really think the stock grill is hideous. I think it makes the car look cheap.

...what body kit is that?

I'm pretty sure that's the Wings West rear wing - are the side skirts too? I like the way those look - I've been wanting to get something for the sides and rear bumper since I put my LSE front bumper on. I think they look really good together.

The car looks beautiful btw - and I pm'd you about the detailing kit.

Oh, and I can't believe no one has given you any sh!t yet about not having valve stem caps :D :D

I'm pretty sure that's the Wings West rear wing - are the side skirts too? I like the way those look - I've been wanting to get something for the sides and rear bumper since I put my LSE front bumper on. I think they look really good together.

The car looks beautiful btw - and I pm'd you about the detailing kit.

Oh, and I can't believe no one has given you any sh!t yet about not having valve stem caps :D :D

hahah thanks. The wing is a WW wing. However, The rest of the kit is still not said for. I cant find much information on it.

I check my tire pressure CONSTANTLY, I get pissed off at those stupid caps! :)
Good catch though. :)

Definetely one of my top 5 LS's on the foum...Keep it up!!

Now if i buy a 5X100 wheel set can I redrill them to 5X108?? or if the set is 5X114 can i redrill?? which bolt pattern is easier to redrill??

Definetely one of my top 5 LS's on the foum...Keep it up!!

Now if i buy a 5X100 wheel set can I redrill them to 5X108?? or if the set is 5X114 can i redrill?? which bolt pattern is easier to redrill??

Well obviously the closer the better. That is why I was lucky with the 5x110. Not ALLLL wheels can be re-drilled. I would find the wheel you want, show the person the wheel, and see what they say. I cant say I know which one is "easier". Just the closer to 108 the better.

If you're interested I work for a liquid and aerosol manufacturer out of St. Louis, MO (www.cobitcoinc.com) and we make several products that you might be interested in. For instance we do a tire shine that is second to none, great anti fog, non ammonia glass cleaner, leather and vinyl cleaner, carpet and spot remover. We have tons of products that we manufacture for several large companies. We offer all of our products at low private labels as well, so you can have your own company name and address and pictures on them for no extra cost. Just an idea and it never hurts to do some work at home. Let me know if your interested. I can send you samples so you can test them out and see what ya think.

Looks perfect, well done.

BUT, you need to put that cap on the valve stem, that gets you a few points deducted. Just kidding, looks awesome, I love the tread on the tires, but I have a feeling you'd struggle getting around here in the midwest during winters like we just went through. Sweet ride though man, well done.

Looks perfect, well done.

BUT, you need to put that cap on the valve stem, that gets you a few points deducted. Just kidding, looks awesome, I love the tread on the tires, but I have a feeling you'd struggle getting around here in the midwest during winters like we just went through. Sweet ride though man, well done.

hahah... yup right now as we speak (7:19PM) its 72 degrees and breeeezy. :)

Wow! Looks awsome.. I'm very envious :) Someday soon I will have a replica lol. Did you say you don't know where to get the side and rear skirts?

Wow! Looks awsome.. I'm very envious :) Someday soon I will have a replica lol. Did you say you don't know where to get the side and rear skirts?

Thanks.... If you read some of my previous threads, you will soon understand. :)

i was curious if you got that front/rear bumber and side skirts together or seperatley, let me know thatn man, and where at?

Hey, are you bringing that bad LS to Fabulous Ford Show at Knotts berry farm, on April 20th.

Members online

Back