Anyone ever ordered this?

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever ordered VHT nightshade online besides from ebay, or seen it available in any auto parts stores in Florida?

I believe it is rickthazone that said he put some on his taillights and it worked great. But, don't hold me on anything. Maybe he can chime in and go into more detail.

i used another company but all of those tint sprays are all the same thing. just make sure you take the proper steps to prepping the lights and take your time. i can't stress that enough. it's also going to take more than one can if your looking for medium to dark color. hope this helps

I bought a can a couple months ago, but decided I didn't want to tint my tails. If you want it let me know, and I'll ship it to you for free :D

has anyone ever seen this stuff at stores? if so where.

thanks

I tinted my foglights with that stuff on my old '02 LS. I got it at Pepboys. I have also seen it at Walmart. You'll need atleast two cans. The first few coats actually had a purplish look, the more coats you put on the darker it gets. Make sure you you spray it nice and even or the depth of the tint will be off and get a blotchy look with some areas darker than others, since its transparent it doesnt apply quite like paint. I practiced on an old headlight from my wife's car.

where in florida did you find this...i have used it before and plan on doing a detailed write up for anyone who needs help but thanks for the advice. maybe i can have pepboys ship it to the closest one to me?

where in florida did you find this...i have used it before and plan on doing a detailed write up for anyone who needs help but thanks for the advice. maybe i can have pepboys ship it to the closest one to me?

Like i said, either Walmart or Pepboys. In Walmart its in the automotive section where they have touch up paint, bondo, etc. Pepboys carries it as well, if the one nearest you doesnt have it they will definately get it shipped for you probably the next day.

Members online

No members online now.
Back