Car wraps?!

fratzke7

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys now that I have most of the lil gremlin's worked out of my car I am going to start working on the exterior of it....A good friend of mine has a business where he can wrap my car any way imaginable...I am just not to into the graphics on cars...but would be willing to look at some possible designs or ideas if anyone has any?

??

McDonalds_Bus_Wrap.jpg

LMAO!! That is about what I think of them too, but if I could find something I liked to help a friend out I would be fine with it!

It's a Lincoln, not a Honda. :(

I am very aware NYC....I was just thinking if I could find something classy I would go ahead and run it for a while...but I wanted some opinions on classy designs...I have seen many BMW's and Mercedes with wraps but don't know where to look.

Yeah go nuts! dollar menu ftw

are you talking about complete coverage like
art-car-day1-2.jpg

licht.jpg

Or just some strips/flames/design pieces

How about a Star Trek Shuttle Craft??
Now that would be different.

Max

i saw them do it to something on horsepower tv on the powerblock? on spike... it looked good for what they did it for which was kinda a dirt race car and a drag car and it was really ornate.. but unfortunately i don't see it working on anything but those really really complex paint looks.. the ones that require tons of decals and things... it just has too much of a faux paint look to it, oddly enough on the way to work i saw a truck with that kind of wrap on it for a dealership it was a chevy truck made to look like it was made out of rock/granite... and again for that it looked ok, but it still looked like a big advertisement.

i saw them do it to something on horsepower tv on the powerblock? on spike... it looked good for what they did it for which was kinda a dirt race car and a drag car and it was really ornate.. but unfortunately i don't see it working on anything but those really really complex paint looks.. the ones that require tons of decals and things... it just has too much of a faux paint look to it, oddly enough on the way to work i saw a truck with that kind of wrap on it for a dealership it was a chevy truck made to look like it was made out of rock/granite... and again for that it looked ok, but it still looked like a big advertisement.

Kinda my thoughts too...I was just thinking of helping a friend by advertising...but he can wrap his own car, not a fancy rig like mine :D

get him to get a carbon fiber look-a like.... hard to find i have a civic and all that cheap stuff does not look like it..... .if he could wrap the car and keep door jams black or if he could wrap that... then shoot a show clear coat on it... a carbon fiber LS would look HOT.

I think that this type of shadow treatment is the only style of graphics that work on a LS.

Shadow flames.jpg

get him to get a carbon fiber look-a like.... hard to find i have a civic and all that cheap stuff does not look like it..... .if he could wrap the car and keep door jams black or if he could wrap that... then shoot a show clear coat on it... a carbon fiber LS would look HOT.

+1
Took me a little searching but I finally found 1 of the Ls's I've seen with a carbon fiber upper wrap. Check out this thread there are pics:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=31515

can you wrap only like half the car? cuz there would be some nice top half layer effects you could do... i've sen a bunch of 300Cs with that kind of custom look. go with a two tone look or like that LS had the hood kinda cutaway look would all do good, but I don't know if you can do that with wraps? otherwise I might need to give your friend a call!
charger2ToneBlk1.jpg

SyS_Thumb_SyS_2006_3_14_17_45_2.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

like that... there were a few others too.. add some fancy outlines to the two tone look and it could look nice i guess?

Members online

No members online now.
Back