Looks like my VOLKS are going on the LS!!

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I got a machinist to get my volk GT-7's to fit on the LS!! :leghumper :leghumper

I had these wheels on my 350z before and LOVED them. So I found a guy in town who said he could machine them to fit.

They are 19x8.5 in the front, and 19x9.5 in the rear. running 245's up front and 275's in the rear :) :)

Here are the wheels on my Z.

1685905554_ebc9ec90ca.jpg

And here is my LS. I figure it might look wierd until I get my springs. Any opinions on how far to lower it??

2078661845_b8fe4842a9.jpg

I like them alot bro....Get the sprint springs its a 1.75'' drop I wish I could lower mine even more:( but I love them they made my car look alottt better. Is the offset right in the back cause when you lower it you might rub if its the wrong offset?

Well when he test fit them he said they are pretty much on the spot. he couldn't believe they fit that well coming off of a 350z. lol. I guess we'll find out. I don't HAVE to lower it a whole ton. I was thinking the eibachs if I cant go any lower.

I like em! WIll look sweet on that car. I wouldn't go too low with that body kit and all. EIbach Pro-Kit should do it nicely.

I like em! WIll look sweet on that car. I wouldn't go too low with that body kit and all. EIbach Pro-Kit should do it nicely.

yeah, thats exactly what I was thinking. Now I just have to find some used eibach springs. I really dont want to pay 300 bucks for springs. Anyone want to sell their eibachs?

I had the whole black and silver thing goin on before. Rims are still in the garage, the damn blue pinstripe on my car just ruined it. Those should look sick.

Eibach for sure... anything more just makes the driveability of the car suffer (as in speed bumps, carrying more than two people... yada yada yada)

What happened to your 350? Those are sweet cars and I've thought about getting one in addition to my LS. Likes and dislikes?

Those are great rims BTW.

What happened to your 350? Those are sweet cars and I've thought about getting one in addition to my LS. Likes and dislikes?

Those are great rims BTW.

Honestly, I have a problem with modding cars... lol. I invested way to much money into the car when it was done. I needed a change. :)

That would look great, but what's the offset on those wheels? And how safe would it be to bore them out?

Members online

No members online now.
Back