Mark VIII 4 sale $18,000

Nice car, mileage is low wow, not a fan of the wheels. Like the car but he'll never get that much.

That's a big "NO" right off the bat due to the aftermarket sunroof. Also, what the hell is this: "REAR WILL DRIVE ".:D

It better have an S/C on it for that money.

"HAS EXTENDED WARRANTY UNTIL OCTORBER 2007. "

That's a real selling point.

I'd assume thats been there as turborich pointed out hes been trying to sell for a year lol.

And from the description it sounds pretty much stock engine-wise, lol.

I figured this would be the response. It's a beauty but by no means is it worth 18k. I emailed him & asked him what his bottom dollar was but no response as of yet. I agree that for that $$$ it better be supercharged & very fast. It's not of course. Those wheels might look good on a navigator or escalade but don't look right on that Mark unless your selling drugs (LOL)

He has had it for sale for over a year now, All I can say is good luck as he will need it.

Theres one for 43,000 on autotrader. go to the site and seach unlimited price and distance. its on the first page.

Don't see it. You got a link? Wouldn't happen to be a spring feature would it? Cos if it is, its on cars.com and yahoo motors too for 42005.

people are nuts!!! $43,000!!! You know what kind of a Mark you could have with $43,000 ?
$3,000 to buy the car & $40,000 to make it really fast!

Members online

No members online now.
Back