LS to M35: So Long and thanks for all the fish.

Did you buy it new or used? Those are very nice cars, and a very impressive price. Awesome interior, too!

As soon as my LS is done it's either a g35 or m35... might have to go with the g35 to get a stick, though :(. IMHO Infiniti makes a much more solid car (now that the g35 is updated) and their engines are to die for.

I think you mean the G37... But, that is a nice one for the price. The only thing I don't like about the m's is the gas mileage other then that they are a masterpiece compared to the old m's. Nice car though it's pretty crazy how they have depreciated that much already. They just came out!

I think you mean the G37... But, that is a nice one for the price. The only thing I don't like about the m's is the gas mileage other then that they are a masterpiece compared to the old m's. Nice car though it's pretty crazy how they have depreciated that much already. They just came out!

No, I meant the g35. There is a g35 sport with a 6 speed manual. I've never liked the G coupe... those backseats are worthless, might as well get a proper 350z!

Dark exterior with the saddle color interior is the nicest combo....ever (I want a black on saddle Porsche 997...someday). Very sharp car. Looks more like a keyboard than a dashboard in there but I guess that's the wave of the future. Good luck!

Did you buy it new or used? Those are very nice cars, and a very impressive price. Awesome interior, too!
I bought it used with 37,500 miles. I test drove two other ones that didn't have the tech or journey packages and they were going for 34K before tags, taxes, title, and GAP. I just got lucky when I found this one. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after a clean carfax and another awesome test drive, I took it home.

Dark exterior with the saddle color interior is the nicest combo....ever (I want a black on saddle Porsche 997...someday). Very sharp car. Looks more like a keyboard than a dashboard in there but I guess that's the wave of the future. Good luck!
I hear ya. I would have killed for a black exterior. I love the black with chrome trim look. I wonder how much or if it would even be worth painting this car. Not that I have the money to do it.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back