I Want 22 Inch Rims

I Know A Friend Who Has It On His 01 Ls. U Need Stock Springs And A Tire Size Of 235/30/22 And Has To Have 35+ Offset I Think His Are 35 Offset. They Loook Crazy, He Just Took His Fender Liners Out And Cut The Metal Where Ever The Tires Rubbed. Now They Dont Rub Unless His Car Is Packed Out.

In my opinion 22's look hot! 20's are hot 2 but people really are strecthing the truth about the ride.. Yes it doesnt ride exactly like stock but who doesnt know that?? secondly, alot of people are saying that it cant be done but, if you look on cardomain.com there are like a million people who have 22's and their ride is great also they didnt have to raise the car at all and some people didnt even roll the fenders. In my opinion these cars are beautiful and the best set up is 20 inch rims lowered 1.5 inches..take out the inner wheel well pastics and thats it and if you get 22's just make sure the tires are 235/30/22

just my .02

I think 20's are where it's at. 22 is just ridiculous. The add so much junk to the design that it looks like walmart wheels from the $3 department. I dunno, maybe because I see so many sets of them around here that it has left a bad taste.

NOT FOR NOTHING YOU RIGHT IM GOING WITH THE 20 AND LOWERING THE RIDE F***K IT. IMA GET THE LSE FRONT BUMPER AND THE MCLAREN GRILL AND IM DONE WITH THE FRONT CANT WAIT TILL THE INCOME TAX COMES IN.
IM GOING ALL OUT WIT THE CAR BECAUSE CAN U BELEVE IT I WENT FOR A TUNE UP AT MY LOCAL SHOPE AND HE TOLD ME I HAD TO CHANGE MY VALVE GASKET TELL ME HOW HE CALL ME A DAY LATER TALKING ABOUT THAT THE MOTOR BACKFIRED AND IT BLEW. MIND U I HAD 97K NOW I TOL HIM I WASNT PAYING FOR ANYTHING BEING THAT I WENT FOR A TUNE UP,SO HE HAS A MOTOR WITH 46K BEING INSTALLED FREE OF CHARGE. YOU DAMN RIGHT ITS FREE CUZ I ONLY WENT FOR A SPARK PLUG CHANGE IM STREESED OUT ABOUT IT BUT U KNO WHAT ITS NOT COSTING ME ANYTHING. I JUST WANT PAPER WORK SAYING THE MOTOR HAS 40K. NOW I WANNA HOOK THIS WHIP UP TO THE MAX HOW MUCH U THINK ITS WORTH WITH 40 K?:eek:

Are you sure you don't scrub on tight turns. Everyone I have heard that has a 8.5 wheel scrubs when turning sharp. hmmm

nope they never rubbed. i could bang a u-turn and the wheels would not rub with 35 series tires. the rims were also custom made my lowenhart for the ls...

dont take this the wrong way. Seriously. But you are between the ages of 17 and..21.

How close am I?

I'm 19, and you're right it is a younger person's style. i like the bigger chrome rims...

why would that be?i dont understand i would think that would be a good thing.

It is a good thing if you sell the car to a private party but if you sell it to the dealership they look down on that..:( :( :( So they wind up giving you less money... Just sell it privately you will get way more than at the stealership :D :D :D :D

Members online

Back