How do you drive your LS ?

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
You guys beat on it or baby it?

I'm going to have to say i baby mines, the person who owned my car before i did also baby'd it.

Once in a blue moon I'll get on it and have a little fun and scretch its legs.

I know a lot of you add all kinds of stuff to add HP so I'm guessin you guys like to beat on it eh?

Oh btw, I'm thinking of adding an intake for my car, not much for speed but gas mileage. I have warrenty on the car for 4 year/95k miles, if i add one will it void?

Yup, babied, except to blow the doors off the damn ricers, nothing brutal but I hate that kid that thinks he is fast in a honda.

I run mine pretty hard, I wouldn't say beating it. I stand on it daily when using it for the daily drive. Some where around 160ish 1/4mile passes on it. The car seems to like being worked and has never had a problem from it.

Its mostly parked for the winter and only gets the legs stretched once in a while when the streets are clear and clean.

Yeah I beat on mine pretty good, even when I try to tell myself not to, I forget within a few minutes. Time will tell...

You guys beat on it or baby it?

I'm going to have to say i baby mines

You have baby mines?

I'm not even going to touch that first line.

As for cars, we drive them like we hate them and love them more for it!

fifth set of brakes, fourth set of tires - 44,000miles on the clock.

Some days i cant take my foot off the floor, and some days... i still cant take my foot off the floor. :) I <3 my LS

depends on my mood and traffic... give me "zig-zags" and ill take those zig zags... i like to cruise steady in the open and for some unexplained reason... go fast as hell in traffic.. idk but i sure do love my LS!!! hell i almost took a bullet for it last week

I'm pretty easy on mine. No street racing but I usually travel 75 to 85 on highway and I do like taking on and off ramps fast.

and I do like taking on and off ramps fast.
I do that. Almost lost it once in the rain taking an on ramp. Come to think of it the only times I've almost lost it have been in the rain... Damn cheap ass Cooper tires.

Im 75% - full throttle whenever theres no one in front of me from a stop. I don't speed for the most part but I keep pace with traffic. I always take turns faster than I should. And even though I don't have the SST setup, I still pick my own gear about 75% of the time. :D

I drive the hell out of mine, not abusively but I would have to say by observing the sheep out there and everything being relative, it gets driven hard. 30k and running like a champ.

baby it. rarely hit 3k rpm. in town i pamper the accelerator. on the interstate i drive it like i stole it. i've use the car for a lot of traveling.

did you get the bb out?

depends on my mood and traffic... give me "zig-zags" and ill take those zig zags... i like to cruise steady in the open and for some unexplained reason... go fast as hell in traffic.. idk but i sure do love my LS!!! hell i almost took a bullet for it last week

Members online

No members online now.
Back