Another Los Angeles Meet

rickztahone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
as the title states we want to organize another meet in the LA area. i was not able to go the the previous one and would like to meet the guys that didn't go to the second one. hopefully we can get more people than any of the prior meetings. i'm trying to get a friend to go as well. please submit some dates you are available and we'll start a list

I'm good most anytime.

I'd also like to mention that the Fabulous Fords Forever show is April 20th this year. A bunch of us from "That Other" LS club always get together and enter the show as a group. All LS owners are welcome to join us in April.

That sounds good to me. What show do you guys enter?

It's Fabulous Fords Forever, April 20th at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park. It's $35 to register for the event and to show your car. We always meet outside the show, then drive in and park together. There are usually 8 or 9 of us with our LS's.

You can get all the info and the registration form on their web site.

lol, i could've just read the first line on your first post and i wouldn't found the answer to my own question, duh!. thanks for answering regardless, and that sounds like a great opportunity for all of us to meet up. 35 is not bad. we'll see what all the guys say

lol, i could've just read the first line on your first post and i wouldn't found the answer to my own question, duh!. thanks for answering regardless, and that sounds like a great opportunity for all of us to meet up. 35 is not bad. we'll see what all the guys say

No Worries...... and it's free if you just want to walk in and see all the cool cars & trucks.

I've gone for the last 2 years and it is a great time. Almost too many cars to look at. I will be there again this year also. But I wouldn't mine meeting before that as well. So when in Feb can we meet, let's all post the weekend date thats best for you and go from there. And as Tony mention let's do lunch!

yeah, lunch sounds great. can we do it towards the end of feb as i will be getting car stuff for my bday on the 25? :D

Here are some possible good dates..

Feburary 16 or 23
March 1

They are on saturdays..

the 1st o the 8th would be cool for me as my wife goes to skoo on the weekends prior to that.

Hey, I'm gonna need a Sunday to meet. My Son plays basketball on Saturday's for the rest of the month and first 2 of March.

sunday is cool....on another note.....PAU GASOL!!!!! Finally some help... Lakers are going to the finals.

So the new possible dates are
March 2 (Sunday)
March 9 (Sunday)

any objectors?

too bad i no longer live in whittier. i moved to the central valley. i might make the knotts show tho.

I think im good for the 9th as well.... Hey did you guys go on a cruz last time? PCH? I was thinking we should start alittle farther south. But just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back