Los Angeles/San Fernando meet

hey camthman i saw you today on the 101 about the catch the 405 today. car looks great, at least i'm thinking that was you since i haven't seen another 03+ with ww kit. car looks clean, i was driving my moms van that's why you didn't see another lincoln. didn't see any damage on the left hand side, must be on the other side

Well Im down to meet up again.. we just need to organize a route where we want to cruise and hit up a few hot spots... like long beach town center.. or some other places where heads will turn.. I really didnt like how there was a lot of traffic last time cause that was dividing us up... im up for one in Feb

Have any of you been to Mequiars Online there in Irvine, they do detail classes on the weekends once you register there free if not there 30 bucks. But it might be cool to cruise down there and check it out free FOOD. (just an idea)

Have any of you been to Mequiars Online there in Irvine, they do detail classes on the weekends once you register there free if not there 30 bucks. But it might be cool to cruise down there and check it out free FOOD. (just an idea)

somebody must be hungry...:shifty:

I'm down for a meet February or March. Although if it's later in March my friend from Texas may be coming with. Depends when she flies down.

Also, Eric just called me. His car isn't shifting between gears.

Members online

No members online now.
Back