wow.. another bling bling ls..

I think its ugly. Iced out 3.0L watch out mustangs and camaro's.
Not a fan of all that wood. Instead of making it look more expensive I think it looks like cheap. But thats me.

Just like a 3m hood scoop doesn't make a vehicle look sporty.

For what that paint cost, he could have got the SCT, exhaust, 03+ HID Headlights and a CAI.

i dont think its paint now that i look at it.. looks like headlight eyebrow sticker... ha!

Photochop.

Also notice it's the only pic with those rims on it

the last photo is definately photoshopped, and not very well either

and bumper stickers do not belong on an LS!

That guy lives here in my county. I've never seen him or I think I'd laugh at him. I bet he doesn't go three days without getting pulled over in Johnson County with 15% tint.

Nice that he cares for his "Iced Out" ride, but not my thing.

Hey guys, thats cool if you don't like my LS, but I would like to comment on a few things. After that if you still want to point out things wrong with it, thats fine, but just know that I like my LS the way it is, and I'll continue to add my own style to it.

First thing, thats a photoshop wheel and paint job at the bottom i did as a concept.

2nd, RANDO CAMMANDO, Thats a fully chrome grill i got from HyeLife off ebay

3rd, n8bachelor, The apple covers a bullet-looking hole; The K&N covers some discoloration; the blue Regal Lion covers a spot where my friend backed my car into a light pole; and the Obama sticker is just there because I support him. Other than that, yes i agree they don't belong.

4th, Husker Z, Thats cool were in the same county, but FYI, through a few meetings with the cops in the past year with that tint, I've never even been questioned on it. You should know PV and OP police don't even have light-emiter detectors.

Thats about all the direct comments I have. But for all those who just came here to heckle my car because midi_junkie did it first, try doing something original. If you really dont like my LS, tell me personally.

I think it looks fine, except for those back seats. Just not my style but hey.. as I used to say with my honda and all the crap i kept in the back seat.. "I don't sit there, let the passengers deal with it"

I don't mind the car but I don't like the bumper stickers...especially the one on the lower right hand side. :)

251131248yp1.jpg

obama1cb8.png

Enough Said!

I'd look for a new rear bumper with all of those defects; the stickers just degrade the car... but it looks like you know that.

Far as the other stuff goes; were it mine, I'd leave the iced out badges off, and I'd have not put in all the wood. But that's just me. Also don't think I'd have the under glow lights; I've never been a fan of that stuff... seems very "high school" to me... or ricer...

Anyway, the car itself looks like it's in good shape (aside from the blemishes your stickers cover!!) And the grill is pretty nice (even though I don't like chrome on newer cars).

I'm not an obama supporter by any means, but the problem here is that picture was taken during the playing of the national anthem... not the pledge of allegiance. National anthem does not necessitate holding the hand over the heart; the reality of the matter is, he's the only one that ISN'T doing the wrong thing. When's the last time you saw someone at baseball game put his hand over his heart when not wearing a hat for the playing of the national anthem?

Truth be known, he's the smart one... the rest are idiots.

I'm not an obama supporter by any means, but the problem here is that picture was taken during the playing of the national anthem... not the pledge of allegiance. National anthem does not necessitate holding the hand over the heart; the reality of the matter is, he's the only one that ISN'T doing the wrong thing. When's the last time you saw someone at baseball game put his hand over his heart when not wearing a hat for the playing of the national anthem?

Truth be known, he's the smart one... the rest are idiots.

I guess things are different in Texas in a Good Way! Every Baseball Game I have attended everyone places their hand over their heart in respect to The National Anthem. :)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

As shameful as it is... I would appear to be incorrect about the hand over the heart as per the US Flag Code. However, it has been noted many times that the hand over the heart clause seems to be a bit out of date.

Another interesting note... many years prior to the adoption as the national anthem, the song was actually a drinking song... I wonder how many people stood at attention, faced the flag and put their hand over their heart while sloshed and belting out "Oh say can you see...".

Anyhow, I still stand by my point of the picture being incorrect... none of them were ACTUALLY facing the flag (btw... the flag behind them is in fact stuck on; it was actually directly off the stage as I recall. But this would require a slight back faced angle to the audience). Regardless, most of the smear stuff spread about obama is just that... smear and incorrect. My distaste for the man as a politician is simply due to my differing views... not some rumor about him being Muslim... refusing to put his hand over his heart... or that he eats babies for dinner.

So, you have money to bedazzle your emblems and put ricer lights on the inside of your car, but you can't afford to fix your bumper?

Also, with that paintjob at the bottom, just get a thunderbird.

AndrewCoja, fixing my bumper would cost more than the 90$ i spent on emblems and lights (which i removed a few months ago) . And I can afford it, it just dosn't bother me enough to spend around 500$ on it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

As shameful as it is... I would appear to be incorrect about the hand over the heart as per the US Flag Code. However, it has been noted many times that the hand over the heart clause seems to be a bit out of date.

Another interesting note... many years prior to the adoption as the national anthem, the song was actually a drinking song... I wonder how many people stood at attention, faced the flag and put their hand over their heart while sloshed and belting out "Oh say can you see...".

Anyhow, I still stand by my point of the picture being incorrect... none of them were ACTUALLY facing the flag (btw... the flag behind them is in fact stuck on; it was actually directly off the stage as I recall. But this would require a slight back faced angle to the audience). Regardless, most of the smear stuff spread about obama is just that... smear and incorrect. My distaste for the man as a politician is simply due to my differing views... not some rumor about him being Muslim... refusing to put his hand over his heart... or that he eats babies for dinner.

The "Hand Over The Heart Clause" as you would like to call it is out of date...by who's opinion? This from the same ideals of schools not reciting The Pledge Alegiance every morning before school.

Protocol
When the song is performed in public, the US National Anthem Code, adopted in 1942, specifies the etiquette rules for playing and responding to the song. The audience members are expected to face The American Flag if one is displayed, and stand in an attitude of respectful attention. If the flag is not present, the audience faces the direction of the music and still stands in a respectful attention.
People in uniform, including military personnel, fire service and law enforcement officers, are expected to salute or "present arms" during The National Anthem from the first note and hold the salute until the last note is played. People not in military or other uniforms are expected to remove their hats and place their right hands over their hearts.

United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171

The National Anthem was not a drinking song...the lyrics were written by Francis C. Scott and was set to the tune of a British "drinking song" which was written for The Anacreontic Society...a London Social Club. Hmmmm...the original settlers of America were from Britain...how coincidental. The Anacreontic Society Song was already popular in the United States and set to various lyrics. Set to Key's poem and renamed, "The Star-Spangled Banner" would soon become a well-known American patriotic song...see "Hand Over The Heart Code" above.

Oh, and by the way..."the flag behind them is in fact stuck on"? Yea...no.

This Video brought to you by the great folks from ABC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcYV1bBO5Q

By the way, Obama doesn't like to wear The US Flag as a lapel pin either!

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Obama_doesnt_put_hand_over_heart_1022.html

any "american" would put their fuc*ing hand on thier heart during this song regardless of who sang it or how it was sang!!! FUC* this prick.. he will never get my vote.............. apparantly he doesnt know how much blood was shed so he could stand up on that stage and completely disgrace himself and show no respect at all to "his" country. ..... i HOPE he becomes the pres and runs this country down into the ground worse than it already is.... this country WILL fall... why not now? how long did the holy roman empire last before it fell? that was power... we have nothing on the romans.. comparatively..... they were more powerful than we will ever be. do us up right mr obama.

any "american" would put their fuc*ing hand on thier heart during this song regardless of who sang it or how it was sang!!! FUC* this prick.. he will never get my vote.............. apparantly he doesnt know how much blood was shed so he could stand up on that stage and completely disgrace himself and show no respect at all to "his" country. ..... i HOPE he becomes the pres and runs this country down into the ground worse than it already is.... this country WILL fall... why not now? how long did the holy roman empire last before it fell? that was power... we have nothing on the romans.. comparatively..... they were more powerful than we will ever be. do us up right mr obama.

Roman empire wasn't really power. The empire was held in place by mostly conscripts; that's where they got their numbers from. Once the people decided they no longer truly wanted to live their lives waging war for a country they have no desire to be a part of... that is when they fell apart. This example really doesn't hold much Merritt in comparison... Especially considering the technological difference between today and the bronze age. So long as the people of the United States give a damn about each other and their own country (which, even though they fail to show it all the time... the unity of 9/11 demonstrates what the US is capable of when challenged), and we maintain the technological advantage... we could exist indefinitely.

Members online

No members online now.
Back