Left back-up fixture needed!!!

Tony7781

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was taking off my tails and back up lights off of my '03 LS to have them tinted. I couldnt figure out how to remove the back-up fixtures and wound up cracking the left one. I looked on ebay and the internet and can not find where I can replace it. Please if anyone has one laying around or knows where I can get one please let me know! Thanks!

click on team ford parts on the right side of this website.. otherwise your sol and gotta do it through dealership

I dont know which is cheaper though.. g/l

click on team ford parts on the right side of this website.. otherwise your sol and gotta do it through dealership

I dont know which is cheaper though.. g/l

There is Maxx(MRZEE) at Five Star Ford also on the right===>

I have an extra surround with reverse lights. Let me see if the guy that's interested in the surround doesn't want them included. If he doesn't, you can come by me since your local and grab it.

I have an extra surround with reverse lights. Let me see if the guy that's interested in the surround doesn't want them included. If he doesn't, you can come by me since your local and grab it.

Thanks man, that would be awesome!!

Well, he doesn't want the reverse lights, so if you still need one let me know. Shoot me a PM or something.

How are you tinting your lights? I've been thinking about it and don't know if I should use spray tint or window tint. I've never used either

Members online

No members online now.
Back