My girl rocks

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got me a gift certificate for an LSE grille from Ken.

Ken you suck for not telling me.

Happy ho-lidays all!

:D

LMAO!! Now it wouldn't have been a surprise if I told you huh? :waving:

So this means that the McLaren Grille is gone??

I love that car with the McLaren Grille

Never liked the McLaren, to be honest. I only did it so that the car would look different for the event in Georgia that I went to last month.

I'll be selling the McLaren once the LSE grille shows up.

Cool deal. Just lemme know. Or I'll PM you when the grille shows up, May be longer than next week since Ken has to have it painted my color and with the holidays. But I'll be in touch either way.

No problem Bud I'm pretty broke so it might take a while anyway haha, How you think it would look on my car(pics in profile)?

hey not trying to rob anyone here but if he doesnt want it I'll buy it from ya... I like the way they look (*or so I think i do) wont know untill I get one

I personally like the McLaren, especially on the sport. I'm not a huge fan of chrome, though. Probably why I like the McLaren grille...

I'm not a fan of chrome much either, that's why I wanted the stock grille off and the rear surround painted. The LSE grille will have just enough chrome to match the wheels.

Personal preference, I guess.

Grille showed up today and looks awesome. I'll have pics after I put it on tomorrow.

Look for the for sale thread with the McLaren.

Thanks again, Ken!! :Beer

Grille showed up today and looks awesome. I'll have pics after I put it on tomorrow.

Look for the for sale thread with the McLaren.

Thanks again, Ken!! :Beer
Glad you liked it! Definitely post some pics!

Ay dude my lemon case worked out so you can sell it to whoever was after me thanks though!

I'm not a fan of chrome much either, that's why I wanted the stock grille off and the rear surround painted. The LSE grille will have just enough chrome to match the wheels.

Personal preference, I guess.

+1

If I had chrome wheels, i would probably have went with an LSE for mine. Looks great in your sig!

Members online

No members online now.
Back