New Hids Installed - Only $179

LSDB23

LVC Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of my new HIDS?

Very good quality and since LS's put there Ballast on the bottom of the headlight assemblies I thought I would do the same. I hole drilled on the HighBeam covers to run the wires and then filled the hole with gromets afterwards.
They are 10000k - Blue. Here is the link if you want to buy a set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=160183678636&rd=1

Very quick shipping and great feedback.

LEDS in the Turnsignals are next for the headlights and LEDS in my all red tailights and interior LEDs. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks!
Dave
2006 Cashmere LS-HIDS-All Red Tails-K&N-White Face gauges.

DSCN5454.jpg

DSCN5455.jpg

DSCN5456.jpg

Looks good ........guess you will have to see if they fog up after a rainy day due to the hole which may allow moisture and dust inside the lense

Look great! I thought 10000k was purple? Looks way different driving at night, you gotta love it.

very nice.... very blue though scared that I would get a ticket with those.

In michigan your headlights have to give off a white light, don't say what color they have to be. Alot of these hid's come with a color filament that runs along the side of these bulbs making the housing appear blue, but give off a white light.

Hole

The hole was plugged with a gromet and with some sealant. So nothing getting in.

Thanks for the comments. I have seen stock HIDs running on a Chrysler 300c that are pretty purple so I should be fine with these.

Thanks for the comments.

When I was looking for Xenon I looked at factory and aftermarket .The aftermarket is not bad but I found the factory looks alot better so it comes down to whether you really want to put out the extra $ and factory xenon can be hard to find used in pairs

I like it! I have 6000K in lows and fogs. I'm very happy with what i got, but do wish they were a little bluer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back