Items For Sale Video And Audio

Hey Josh, I am at the coffee shop right now. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yes, and it's free as long as you buy a coffee or blended drink. They also have two computers for use also. I tke my laptop in and do some work sometimes. HAHAHAHAH!!!

wow thats sweet I might have to head out there.... Iam telling you its just around the corner...how are their drinks?

I decided to take a shot at fixing my radio, who knew hitting it and using a different cord would fix it?

No! Leave it as one unit! I'm trying to get gf to pick this up for me!!!

Hey Josh, this place blows Starbucks away!!! And the young girl who owns the place is a downright Babe. You gotta go but, maybe not with the wife at first. NO wait, you should send your wife thier first, cause this chick is get with people and makes friends with all of her female customer also. Then you could just anythime you what. Yeah that's it!!

Double din radio and Bezel have been sold....still have the tv tuner, gps,speakers and capacitor

Hey Josh, this place blows Starbucks away!!! And the young girl who owns the place is a downright Babe. You gotta go but, maybe not with the wife at first. NO wait, you should send your wife thier first, cause this chick is get with people and makes friends with all of her female customer also. Then you could just anythime you what. Yeah that's it!!

Where is that at?? I am coming too... I work in east LA, so it's close to me.

Where is that at?? I am coming too... I work in east LA, so it's close to me.

yeah we should all get together there... its around the corner from my house... you just take theh 710 and get off on florence take it down to mountainview its right on the corner next to gamestop

Yea, we should. Maybe tomorrow. I am going to work tonight and tomorrow night I also work in LA, so could meet there at around 4 or so.

I think that he's hard of hearing and has to raise his voice. lol

So let's meet at the coffe shop? Anyone want to give me a time? I can go about anytime.

Members online

No members online now.
Back