I want a Lincoln Mark LT

That's a nice truck, and it sounds like you got a good deal on it, too. Congratulations! :Beer

I am really liking the truck. Hopefully be getting wheels as soon as I get the check from the dealer. These are the wheels that I am thinking about getting. Prices so far are between 2900 (cash only hookup and no warranty) (up to 3300 from the highest priced place in town.) 24x10 with a 305/35/24
I want 26s, but tires are 475.00 with the best hookup in Florida
wheels.gif

wheels.gif

mark LT is just a pricey name on an f150, the blackwood was badass but had the horrible wanna be chrome striping, go big or go home, f250 or better

Exactly, I mean no offense, but I see a rebadged ford F-150 when I see that LT. Not really impressive to me but that is my opinion, and you know what they say about opinion's ...

You guys are right about the F-150s comment. Believe it or not the F-150 that had all of the options the Mark LT had were more expensive. Considering I paid a total of 25 OTD for it, and it is worth 29-30 right now I believe that takes the term "pricey" out of the subject. I also like the grill and the interior much more than the F-150. That is why I bought it. Also I like to be different, kind of why I sold the LS. In Jacksonville the LS is becoming too common of a car.

Members online

Back