I want a Lincoln Mark LT

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Have any of you LS owners sold your modded LS, and how did you fair. I probably wont sell my LS because of all the work I have done. I just want a LT so bad, I can taste it. Im curious to see what I would get for my LS, anyone want to make an offer. Bidding starts at 5.00 bucks. Even thinking about putting it on ebay with a reserve. Im confused, its like breaking up with a great girlfriend, losing all the training lessons you have taught her, and then starting off with a better looking one, that doesnt know how to cook.

10.50. Seriously though one of our car's shortfalls is discusting resale. Hopefully your mods will pay off. Your car is very nice! Just buy a Mark LT and "give" the LS to your wife/gf. It will still be yours... You could still drive it... If you are smart it will still be in your name.

I saw a white LT lifted about 4-6 inches with 20 inch offroad wheels and big tires.... Sexy. The interior on them is gorgeous as well. I definately would buy one.

Blackwood had an ugly ass... with those Navi tail lights. One of my contractors I work with has a Mark LT. I like the interior, but the exterior screams FORD F150 until you get close.

I honestly don't see the point of a Luxury pickup. Trucks are meant to haul loads. They get scratched up. They are work-horses. I don't see the point of having a truck if you're not going to use it for what it was intended. In fact, i think you get your a** kicked for doing that around here ;)

Oh, and Decibels, if you're actually going to sell the car, and plan on parting anything out, i'd be interested in the body kit (mine is the same color code)

i want a mark lt, hell i'd even be satisfied with a four door 150. the auto 5.4 with 4 wheel drive would be nice.

I love the Mark LT, I test drove one when I was in Canada on vacation and needed to kill time before my pizza came. The interior is killer.

The Mark Lt is nice, but how about a 2008 Ford F-150 Harley davidson. That is what I am getting next.

honestly i like the 150 king ranch edition. i love that interior they are equipped with.

mark LT is just a pricey name on an f150, the blackwood was badass but had the horrible wanna be chrome striping, go big or go home, f250 or better

I was looking at the King Ranch, but the price was closer to 40,000. Used king ranches were 30 plus. I bought a 2006 Mark Lt 2wd, 13000 miles for 25 and change out the door. Gave me 10000 for the ls and a check for 4400. They had the LS sold before I finished my paperwork. I went yesterday and they wanted 29 for the LT. Told them car max had them for 24 to 28. Called me back today and said it was a go. They now have a bid type appraisal system through the dealer network. Highest bid on the LS was 11000 as it sat, this was last night. blue and black book the LT is worth between 29 and 31. I believe I got a hell of a deal. I like some of the ford, but other than the King Ranch, they do not compare on interior looks. Believe you me. the LT will far exceed the LS by the time I am done.

mark lt.jpg

mark lt.jpg

Ls is gone. Mark LT is here.
Only temporarily; reports are that this is the last year for the Mark LT. Apparently, it served its purpose (an influx of easy profits), and is no longer needed, so they're discontinuing it. There are also rumors that it was supposed to come back after the intro of the next iteration of the F-series, but those plans were scrapped...

I was looking at the King Ranch, but the price was closer to 40,000. Used king ranches were 30 plus. I bought a 2006 Mark Lt 2wd, 13000 miles for 25 and change out the door. Gave me 10000 for the ls and a check for 4400. They had the LS sold before I finished my paperwork. I went yesterday and they wanted 29 for the LT. Told them car max had them for 24 to 28. Called me back today and said it was a go. They now have a bid type appraisal system through the dealer network. Highest bid on the LS was 11000 as it sat, this was last night. blue and black book the LT is worth between 29 and 31. I believe I got a hell of a deal. I like some of the ford, but other than the King Ranch, they do not compare on interior looks. Believe you me. the LT will far exceed the LS by the time I am done.

View attachment 30632

Congrats on the purchase man. i got 9700 for my 00 ls 3 months ago with 106k on it with the agreement to leave the all the mods on it. I like the mark LT'S this guy i know has 26's on it with no modifications. Very clean truck. Have fun with it, and post some pics.

Mark LT's are nice, I have thought about dumping my LS for one more than once.

Post some pictures, they are great looking trucks.

On a side note--the G37 Journey's are looking pretty sweet as well......

Keep the LS. I did. You'll still want it for long drives. My LT gets 14mpg...the LS gets 24 on the interstate even averaging 70mph!

But the stereo (both are stock) in the LT blows the LS' away.

Tom

Still missing the LS

Figure the fastest way to get over the LS, is to hook the sexy black truck up.

mark lt 001.jpg

mark lt 002.jpg

mark lt 003.jpg

mark lt 005.jpg

mark lt 006.jpg

mark lt 007.jpg

mark lt 001.jpg

mark lt 002.jpg

mark lt 003.jpg

mark lt 005.jpg

mark lt 006.jpg

mark lt 007.jpg

you already get it tinted? i love that interior by the way. whats sittin next to it.

Im loving it. Still have my wife's fusion for long trips. The car next to mine is my wife's fusion. Maybe it will be the next show "car" if she would keep it clean.

ME AND CAR 034.jpg

ME AND CAR 034.jpg

Members online

Back