Drove an M5 and rode in a Flying Spur

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello people.

Today I went to see my friend in LA, he bought a white 07 Bentley Flying Spur, the one with 4 doors that looks like the Continental coupe. It has kind of a creamish interior with bugundy floors, W12 6.0 with 2 turbos and 552hp plus 4wd. Anyways, we went to few places and damn that thing is amazing, so comfy, powerful, quite and turns most heads.

His friend had an 07 gray/black M5 with SMG tranny, so me being BMW fanatic couldn't help myself but ask for a drive... So he gave me the keys and I drove it with the "M" botton engaged (507HP V10 :)), OMG that car is freakin flying, the engine sound is off the hook (especially at full gas and at downshifts) and it steeeeeeers. I WANT ONE!!! I can buy one, but it wouldn't be very reasonable.

Anyways, I just though I'll share, I'll snap a picture of the Bentley next time I see it.

Last edited:
That sounds amazing. I still want to drive the M6 man. My friend and I saw this sick Flying Spur the other day, it was black with big black wheels with a red...well I guess a lining around the outer rim. It looked amazing.

I'm still trying to get the nerve up to drive my friends Gallardo Sypder :D

Artur I hate you more with each passing day. You get nice Jaguar wheels, drive expensive cars... I swear I'm not jealous. What does your friend do for a living?

i work at a carwash and i've briefly driven both of those before, but my god the M6 has got some power. I sat there tapping the gas to get it to move, i swear the car was in neutrual or the e brake was on. Those things have such a high rev its rediculouse. The guy looked at me like i was an idiot lol.

Thats awesome. It's pretty much my dream to drive a new m5 lol. Especially a black one. I just can't wait to see what the new m5 that is coming out will do to the new CTS-V, and the IS-F 350. That will be the day.

i work at a carwash and i've briefly driven both of those before, but my god the M6 has got some power. I sat there tapping the gas to get it to move, i swear the car was in neutrual or the e brake was on. Those things have such a high rev its rediculouse. The guy looked at me like i was an idiot lol.

Yea, it's because of the SMG tranny that you have to push it to make it go, also the M6 and M5 share the drivetrain, same V10 and same 7 speed tranny.

beechcraft11, what car wash do you work at and what do you do there? i work at mr. car wash as a sales advisor... funny to hear a fellow ls driver workin at the car wash...

I worked at the largest auto auction in the world this summer and drove some sick cars. One of my favorite cars was the Infiniti m45 i think thats what its called really nice car. My boy worked there 2 he drove Manny Ramirez Lambo that he sold that car was sick.

one time my buddy let me drive his 92 taurus, wow that thing is amazing. I also drove a late 90's camry and the thing has so much power yet so comfortable lol

im playin but seriously where do your friends work??

I drive Mercedes S class cars on a regular basis at work, and ever since I started working there I've wanted to drive a Flying Spur just to be able to compare the two.
I did get to ride in a Continental GT once. That was a pretty sweet car, but somehow... it just felt like an expensive VW. Kinda like the way a Porsche Cayenne feels, except not so ugly. :p

I set my sights at a bit more reasonable (and in my opition better looking atleast on the M5 and M6) at the 2004-2006 Jaguar XJR. But its cool you got to drive some nice cars.

Im the general manager of a valet company and before that I valeted for 2 years. My company has some accounts in the north shore chicago area. THESE PEOPLE HAVE MONEY!! I have honestly drove almost every car under the sun. Flying Spurs, Continentals GTS, DB9s, Porsche GT, Lambos, Ferrari, Maseratti, Phantom. Out of all the cars I personally would get a Flying Spur. Unless you Scott Storch money all these cars these guys drive have no use for Chicago area driving. I drove Peanut Tillmans white Flying Spur, and the power mixed with the luxery is unmatchable.

i really like the db9. v12 w/ the awesome wood grain, cool ass car... sure its no bent, or rolls.

Members online

Back