140,000 miles on my LS, few pictures and a video. New plate too.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My LS finally hit 140,000 miles last week. Today me and my friend snapped some pictures and couple of videos, although the quality of the pictures is kind of low, he has a new camera, but we couldn't really figure out a way to make the pictures look good.

My friend's 06 GLI on the side.

Also, a new plate that says "DUBLESS" is a replacement for my old "DUBED LS" one.

DSC04527.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Here is a picture when it used to be "DUBED LS"

DSC03357.jpg

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U7-qvhbdL0U

Another video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RWF-_0tvTxs

My LS finally hit 140,000 miles last week. Today me and my friend snapped some pictures and couple of videos, although the quality of the pictures is kind of low, he has a new camera, but we couldn't really figure out a way to make the pictures look good.

My friend's 06 GLI on the side.

Also, a new plate that says "DUBLESS" is a replacement for my old "DUBED LS" one.

DSC04527.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Here is a picture when it used to be "DUBED LS"

DSC03357.jpg

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U7-qvhbdL0U

Another video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RWF-_0tvTxs

Dubless looks so much better

Looks great Arthur, love the plate too!

Very cool how you have exactly 140 miles on the trip odometer and 140,000 on the actual odometer :)

Your current wheels are SO much better than the ones in the pic with the "Dubed LS" plate. Really sharp, clean-looking LS, yet it looks aggressive and sporty. Nice job, is that a custom paint job, never seen that color before...

Thanks man, that color is called Aqua Blue, came only on 01-02 cars stock, rare color.

I hope my car can hit 140000 like yours Arthur. i am currently at 98k with no problems... ill keep my fingerscrossed...

Still the best with millage

that's nice pics, Its the first time a saw them. your car was really awesome with the 20's and still. Why you seel them and buy come 18" from JAg

Change the look or you had problems with the 20" ?

I'm looking for the d'vinci tuscani in black staggered. 245 35 20- 275 30 20. 8.5 in front 10 in rear. Do you have any suggestion?

I really love your setups it's awesome maybe one the est LS's in that site.

Thanks Pacha. No I didn't have problems with the 20s, but I sold em because I was thinking of selling the car. Later I changed my mind and didn't want to go for the same look, that's why bought the Jag wheels.

The 20x8.5 Tuscanis will fit the LS, but not the 20x10s, they have a wrong offset and the wheels are gonna look way out and then you'll have rubbing problems. You can put 20x10s in the back but they have to be the right offset, around 50-55 offset.

I think your car looks 100% better with those Jag wheels. It all comes down to personal preference, and I don't like LSs that look like they belong in rap videos. I think they have a great sporty look and sporty wheels add to them. Those 20's were a bit more thug-life (haha) and detracted from its look, all in my opinion of course. Those 20's look better on old Impalas and Caddys and Escalades and stuff, not sporty looking LSs. Once again my opinion, everyone has a different one though, but I think you did your car right with the 18s

Call them and aks them for the offset of the wheels. The front should be about 40-45 and the rears have to be over 50 to work.

thks hyelifels for your comment!!!

thks hyelifels for your comment!!! and continue your beautiful job with your LS's:)

You aks me the same question in every thread where there is a picture of my car man, and I answer :D

I got em on Ebay.com, just search for "Jaguar S-type Wheels", they pop up once in a while.

where did you get those wheels, hilife

just seen the videos and i must say your lows are quite luminous. and also, how did you get your wheels to go backwards while moving forward, lol, just teasing. great videos, i just made mine and you kinda forget what to record when your actually holding the camera

Looks good. It should say "Dutchess" instead. That'd be dope.

I know huh... good thing I wasn't holdin the camera.

just seen the videos and i must say your lows are quite luminous. and also, how did you get your wheels to go backwards while moving forward, lol, just teasing. great videos, i just made mine and you kinda forget what to record when your actually holding the camera

Hey Hyelife, Those pictures/video don't do your car justice after seeing it on the freeway that day.

Members online

Back