New member to the 100k club

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well i just hit 100,000 miles yesterday, what a milestone haha. The LS is still running strong and still looking damn good, so to celebrate i ordered some clear side marker lenses and some 03+ fog lights. I am torn on whether to put some nitrous on her, or just find a nice set of wheels. Any ideas?

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Is that a up to date pic;) ? Cause if so good god that is by far the best one I have seen in the 100k club!

That pic is maybe 3,000 miles old, you caught me :D , car is def not clean now after the drive back up to Gainesville, damn love bugs!

Wow I give big props. Have you had it painted or touched up since you owned it ever? Mine is pretty clean but not like that, Im do for a good touching up spot paint job and a full out detail job.

Alex,

Once you get those high intensity LED bulbs in your license plate lights take some before and after pictures. I'd like to get some before and after pictures to add to the site. Those LED's should be leaps and bounds brighter and cleaner than the Hoen City Light Bulbs.

BTW, the LS is looking good!!

Wow I give big props. Have you had it painted or touched up since you owned it ever? Mine is pretty clean but not like that, Im do for a good touching up spot paint job and a full out detail job.

That was right after a wax so shes in her prime, but theres some normal wear if u were to scan the car, some curb rash and dinks in the wheels, minor scratches etc. but overall i think i kept her pretty clean.

Alex,

Once you get those high intensity LED bulbs in your license plate lights take some before and after pictures. I'd like to get some before and after pictures to add to the site. Those LED's should be leaps and bounds brighter and cleaner than the Hoen City Light Bulbs.

BTW, the LS is looking good!!

Thanks! I definatly will, i already have a picture of the hoens on my cardomain but ill send u a better quality picture of both.

Made to order. With out tires my guys quoted me 3,567$ But WORK has some damn good wheels and they are very, very nice! If you have that money they are more than worth it.

I have still been debating on whether I should get these, the WORK Euro lines or the TSW Carlton's which would be about 500 or less with tires.

Made to order. With out tires my guys quoted me 3,567$ But WORK has some damn good wheels and they are very, very nice! If you have that money they are more than worth it.

I have still been debating on whether I should get these, the WORK Euro lines or the TSW Carlton's which would be about 500 or less with tires.

that seems like an awful lot for just wheels, is it not?

It would be expensive for regular wheels but when you get into custom luxury wheels its a bargain. The wheels am considering forgiatos 20" staggered three piece wheels run for about $5500-$6000 per set and the other sevas i was going to get where about $1400 per wheel. Down here in miami people are really into wheels especialy big luxury wheels ive seen box chevys with a $40,000 set of wheels.

Yeah those are the wheels its an orange box chevy with those wheels in 30"

Well i just hit 100,000 miles yesterday, what a milestone haha. The LS is still running strong and still looking damn good, so to celebrate i ordered some clear side marker lenses and some 03+ fog lights. I am torn on whether to put some nitrous on her, or just find a nice set of wheels. Any ideas?

Hi Bigpappy33

You could have done it in style like I did in my Excursion a few weeks ago :)

100000mile%20rollover.jpg

Regards

Dereck

Now that's cool, but your 660.5 don't match. Gives me an idea for my 140000 soon, but to bad my LS goes only 135mph. lol.

Hi Bigpappy33

You could have done it in style like I did in my Excursion a few weeks ago :)

100000mile%20rollover.jpg

Regards

Dereck

hahaha i could have but knowing me i would have taken the picture too late and captured a great shot of the fastest 100,001 mile.

Members online

No members online now.
Back