Bold dealer advertisement

owlman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Check out the top line in this email advertisement I just got from a local dealer!!! :rolleyes:

machaik.jpg

That's gotta be a photoshop......that is just wrong if not.

wow....thats more than wrong and I bet they know it.

Thats cold...

The A/c that is. The ad is amusing though. Good to see that someone out there isn't afraid to be politically uncorrect.

Fords new slogan is "Bold moves"

:p

Thats cold...

The A/c that is. The ad is amusing though. Good to see that someone out there isn't afraid to be politically uncorrect.

Fords new slogan is "Bold moves"

:p

uncorrect, incorrect? same difference right?

Really don't see the big deal, this country has gotten too touchy feely about all of the polictal correctness junk. Its not like you don't see plays on other things, I bet ya'll use the phrase "I got gyped" all the time... guess what, its a racial slur against Gyphsies, most people just don't know it. And the ad did exactly what it was supposed to do, grab you attention. You say I can't believe this and show it to your friends... guess what you just spread the marketing message, sure some people will go "I won't buy from these bigots" but most will be like, thats wrong.... but thats a good price on a XXXXXX. So I leave you with this politically incorrect, uncorrect, and/or insenstitive comment. "I shouldn't have to press 1 for English"

Hey, I think that joke was about me. OOP nope, I was born on this side of the Rio Grande. Gotta give em credit for being brave. I am a racist, but their are only two races I dont like. Bet you cant guess which ones.;) :D

I am a racist, but their are only two races I dont like. Bet you cant guess which ones.;) :D

If you're like me, I'm racist against stupid people... No matter what color they are.

I sent Mac Haik an email saying that as a hispanic business owner, I am disgusted at their poor choice of words and they will be hearing from my attorney. The case: my hispanic pride was damaged!

If you're like me, I'm racist against stupid people... No matter what color they are.

I sent Mac Haik an email saying that as a hispanic business owner, I am disgusted at their poor choice of words and they will be hearing from my attorney. The case: my hispanic pride was damaged!

Pretty close, the ones that try to blow up my coutry and the others that cant nnnnneeevvvverrrrr evvvveeerr get my fast food order right.

Holy crap, an ad about your back getting sweaty when you don't have a Lincoln with Air Conditioned seats!!!!!!!!

What is the big deal? Making an issue out of it is exactly that, MAKING an issue out of something that isn't.

Holy crap, an ad about your back getting sweaty when you don't have a Lincoln with Air Conditioned seats!!!!!!!!

What is the big deal? Making an issue out of it is exactly that, MAKING an issue out of something that isn't.

Reading you loud and clear on this one.

Having had an LS without airconditioned seats and have driven one that had such seats, I agree that my back was cool and dry with the newer model. Living and working in the desert, I am looking to add some air flow into my VII and VIII seats as well.

:cool:

I like how the Taurus is touted as having the "Largest Truck Space".

My first impression of this dealership is that they aren't very bright. That or someone will be fired.

Really don't see the big deal, this country has gotten too touchy feely about all of the polictal correctness junk. Its not like you don't see plays on other things, I bet ya'll use the phrase "I got gyped" all the time... guess what, its a racial slur against Gyphsies, most people just don't know it. And the ad did exactly what it was supposed to do, grab you attention. You say I can't believe this and show it to your friends... guess what you just spread the marketing message, sure some people will go "I won't buy from these bigots" but most will be like, thats wrong.... but thats a good price on a XXXXXX. So I leave you with this politically incorrect, uncorrect, and/or insenstitive comment. "I shouldn't have to press 1 for English"

Right on!!

That advertisement is funny!!! At least it wasn't in spanish.

I'm very offended by the Ritz and Saltine company ads.

I resent them using the term "cracker" as I find it offensive as this is a well known racial slur against Caucasians.

I think I'll write them a letter as well.

I got called "honky" once...is that the same as being horny?
-just curious

Members online

Back