Official LS Picture Thread

Jaysal555...
Havent seen your Vivid Red LS before...I like the wheels, oh, and the color too!...:D

from this:
66cbrf7.jpg

then to this:
68kqufk.jpg

4t6xnpy.jpg

to this:
52xz71g.jpg

4pjwb9i.jpg

4zc2lav.jpg

4z23m92.jpg

4mvqwya.jpg

4tjk2us.jpg

Here's mine. These are old but it still looks the same with the exception of the rain guards I got from Vivid LS that I haven't had the chance to take pictures of yet, and new license plate frames.

chs1.jpg

chs2.jpg

lensflare1.jpg

First picture March '05 a few months after we bought it. 32,XXX miles

Second picture March '05 after it was lowered and Razzi body-kit indtalled.

Third picture taken Sep 7th '07. 62,XXX miles

Lincoln LS 001.jpg

Lincoln LS 01.jpg

LS 82.jpg

Rollin you have my vote for the most drastic before and after. AMAZING job on the car!!

n8bachelor here are some more pics of my intake, and the silver box is ballast box for my HID's
DSC00213.JPG
DSC00214.JPG

DSC00213.JPG

DSC00214.JPG

Hey Torx, I like what you did with your tail lights! That looks really cool. I might even steal the idea :shifty: hehehe

First shot with ugly 20's

Second shot with purdy 20's
I'll post again tomorrow with new lowered pics

car 001.JPE

juscar.jpg

Rollin those clear corner markers look freakin sweet. I did a double take because it looked like the chrome trim went all the way around the side of the bumper.

Rollin those clear corner markers look freakin sweet. I did a double take because it looked like the chrome trim went all the way around the side of the bumper.

Isn't wierd how much of a difference they make to the look of the car? I wish I had done them sooner. I am done with the exterior for now. Now for the interior and trunk.:rolleyes: :lol:

Rodewaryer i love the brake set-up. it always makes me go "wow". the wheels are beautiful and i'm sure the pirelli's give it the extra performance. great looking car. the exhaust is great as well. i wish i had these upgrades

Members online

No members online now.
Back