Will the Shifter Knob Fit?

Reverend

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does the black leather manual shifter knob (OEM) fit in place of the standard woodgrain automatic knob?

Sounds dumb, but you never know...

I don't know if the manual knob will fit.

Why not just get a black leather shift knob from an auto?

Eh, I was thinking about it... but I wanted to stay sort-of-stock-ish.

I dont think that its the same the Auto has a button you need to push to move the gear selector, and the manual is just a nob (isnt it?), Maybe Im missing something here? :confused:

I dont think that its the same the Auto has a button you need to push to move the gear selector, and the manual is just a nob (isnt it?), Maybe Im missing something here? :confused:

Ya know what... I didnt even think of that. I'm f-ing retarded.

THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR DRINKING DECAF!

Eh, I was thinking about it... but I wanted to stay sort-of-stock-ish.

All Sport models come with a leather shift knob (and all leather steeting wheel), even the automatics. What is not stock about one of those?

Ah, so sport models came with leather? That's what I want. Trying to do away with the wood.

Ah, so sport models came with leather? That's what I want. Trying to do away with the wood.

OK, just stop with the decaf, will ya Rev! :D

The answer to your question is: Yes, the woodgrain automatic knob is swappable with the automatic leather knob. Either one will work.

Both the leather and woodgrain auto shift knobs show up on eBay every now and then.

Members online

No members online now.
Back