Found a few more things

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Found a couple more things to sell

Rear door sills. Black with the LS lettering on them. They are perfect and require no drilling to install. I trimmed everything off the back and put a bead of silicone down to keep them in place. Easy install. No pics but I know you can find them by doing a search. First $30 in my paypal account gets them.

Black Kuda cell phone holder. This was sold but KevinCrider never paid. $20 shipped for this.

Black Painted double Din Faceplate. It has woodgrain on it but it can be removed. This is cut and ready to go. $25 shipped

SST Setup $200 shipped. Black shift knob.

I still have my two tone tails but the LS gets traded in next week. I will go $150 but I need your old set shipped first.

I am also putting my 20" Foose Speedsters and 245/35zr20 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx Tires together as a package deal. The tires are brand new and the rims are in good shape. $1700 plus shipping. The tires are worth $1200. Great deal.

Everything else has sold.

Thanks guys

I am getting a new 3 series BMW. 335 convertible.

I think if you do a search you can get pics of the kuda. My laptop is not working and all my pics are on it. I tried to sell it before.

Kuda is sold pending payment later tonight.

Keep the offers coming. I gotta clean out my garage for the new car.

The double din faceplate that you have. What woodgrain is installed on it? Is it woodgrain that is a perfect match to the stock woodgrain that surrounds the ashtray on the 2000 2002 LS's? If so, Im possibly interested.

Hey has the headlights been sold o eBay yet? I thought the auction was done soon, but if they are not bid on by Friday, I might have to pick them up :) (Pay day)

lmk, thanks.

Hey has the headlights been sold o eBay yet? I thought the auction was done soon, but if they are not bid on by Friday, I might have to pick them up :) (Pay day)

lmk, thanks.

No bids yet. Alot of questions about them though. They end tomorrow.

Faceplate is sold.

Sills are sold.

Kuda is sold.

Just a few things left to go

I am getting a new 3 series BMW. 335 convertible.

I think if you do a search you can get pics of the kuda. My laptop is not working and all my pics are on it. I tried to sell it before.

One mod voids the warranty=no free maintenance. You can't even touch the radio in it. You probably already know this.

Are you still going to do car shows?

One mod voids the warranty=no free maintenance. You can't even touch the radio in it. You probably already know this.

Are you still going to do car shows?

No more car shows. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

understood on the faceplate being sold.

Did the woodgrain match the 00-02 stock woodgrain? If so, where did you find it, and were you able to purchase it it separately?
Thanks

understood on the faceplate being sold.

Did the woodgrain match the 00-02 stock woodgrain? If so, where did you find it, and were you able to purchase it it separately?
Thanks

It did match the 02 woodgrain. I purchased a full dash kit from LSKoncepts and Ken was able to get me that piece seperate from the company that made the kit.

SST Sold

I have the mirrors still.

$125 Shipped

I also have the speaker box and amp rack from my trunk. Needs work but it is a one of a kind setup. Local would be easy but willing to work out shipping.

Make an offer

Black Painted double Din Faceplate. It has woodgrain on it but it can be removed. This is cut and ready to go. $25 shipped

the 335.. hardtop convertible? red interior? mmmmm.. Gizz

the 335.. hardtop convertible? red interior? mmmmm.. Gizz

Faceplate sold already sorry.

I got the KUDA mount today and all that was in there was the part that attaches to the car with 4 snap holes. There was no adapter in the box just this. So how do I attach my blackberry to the mount without an adapter or do I have to buy another part. I thought it came with some type of holder and not just the mount. Please let me know asap.

Members online

No members online now.
Back