Tennessee Members

Sorry to be completely off topic here, but my I believe my wife's '98 mustang's serpentine belt needs to be replaced. I know I can get the belt pretty cheap, but do you guys have any idea how much labor would cost?

No kidding. New Q35, golfing all the time. So when are you quiting your job and tunring pro ken?
Well, the Q wasn't new but not quitting my day job anytime soon. I like to eat and I heard that some pro golfers don't eat much. LOL!

I'm here and I'll be in K'ville on the 3rd and 4th. Maybe the 2nd. When's the next meet up? I really hate myself for bailing on the last one.

Still here as well. I don't get around much anymore, but I do still have my account set up to email me with messages....You know, just in case.:)

I just moved into an apartment on Chapman Highway and didn't have internet until my downstairs neighbor signed up for comcast wireless.

Speaking of local stuff. I saw a black 02 LSE at a tiny auto dealer across the street from CiCi's on Kingston Pike down by the West Town Mall. At first I thought it was Brandon's but the windows weren't tinted. I didn't get a really good look at it but it seemed in good condition.

I'm down for another meet as long as I have enough time to request off work. The last two weeks of August are out since that will be the first week of school and also Rush week and I will be overwhelmed with Fraternity responsibilities.

NICE Mark Warlock! Have i seen you in nashville before?

Copy of our lincolns 009.jpg

thanks,sweet lookin ride you've got yourself. nashville? it's been a few years since i was there,didn't have the mark then.

I'm still above ground, this retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be. Think I've been working more than I did before.

'02 Continental. I'm in Smyrna about 12 miles S.E on I-24. When I get around to it I'll post a pic of the bike I sold to buy this car. I'll be doing performance mods over time. I seem to be the only one on this site playing with a late model Continental, so I'm not sure what's available beyond the standard cold air and chip.

Still Meeting In Tennessee?

I've been reading posts for a couple months, finally joined. I'm in Nashville and drive an '02 LS. Are y'all still meeting in Knoxville? I'm over there once a month or so, love to get together with fellow Lincolns.

Chattanooga, TN here. Not really lmao North GA but everyone in Ga leaves to far south or east for me! But i do work in Chattanooga.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back