03+ LS in Tampa? Don't race a Stang again

Ok his is bigger... I think. Not that I was l :eek: :eek: king

This thread is lame ..........I never understand why people buy Lincoln LS's to go fast ....they don't .The deliver great performance for what they are but they were never designed to be a race car and for that matter you would have to be crazy to even consider wasting your time to be fast in a LS because its too heavy to start with .

I enjoy my LS and its a great cruiser ,looks good,has decent perfomance for a luxury sedan ...thats what I wanted .If you want to race then buy another car ...don't start with a LS ...trust me I know all about the costs of racing and what it takes

my other car : 331ci Procharged ,liquid intercooled ,2 spd glide blah,blah ...600 hp ?? lol.....this is what 1200+ looks like ! Zoom,Zoom ....

144803.jpg

144804.jpg

144799.jpg

and "yes" for those of you that recognize it ...it was feature twice in 5.0 mag and you can download wallpaper of it on their website

Now, hats off to that 5.0. That's a piece of art.

Again, EVERYBODY, you see Adrian's attitude? That's what pisses me off on the streets about SOME LS owners, they think they own the road and that the LS is the :q:q:q:q. I Owned one and some of you saw it when we met here in Tampa. I recognized the virtues of the LS, but PLEASE ADRIAN, stop the attitude and get a life, that's not even your mustang. And you mentioned 9mm wires? Then you have MSD ignition COILS, BS? You say you have all kinds of gauges, where, in the floor cause I can't see the pod...

What Mustang forum are you a member of? would you share your screen name with us?

The fact that you said that nobody makes aftermarket heads, makes me think you're full of Sh!T!!

I'm sorry it turned out this way. That Adrian illegal alien guy, killed the post with nonsense. This could have well ended in page 1 and would have been at the bottom now.

homo.gif

douche bag

I'm sorry it turned out this way. That Adrian illegal alien guy, killed the post with nonsense. This could have well ended in page 1 and would have been at the bottom now.

FastNsmoothLS, you sir are a douche bag. This is the lamest thread i have ever seen on LVC, by far.

This is the second time you have posted on here about beating an LS. And i will say the same thing that some many people said before me, nobody :q:q:q:qing cares!! Go post this BS on a stang forum.

I have a 2004 Z06, but do you see me posting on here about beating an LS, or any other car for that matter? No, because I’m not a douche bag.

You are right, this thread could have ended on page 1, if you hadn't continued to argued and fight with everyone like a little school girl.

I cannot believe that I actually took the time to read this entire thread, that is 15-20 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Thank you, and I mean that with as much sarcasm as possible.

Now, hats off to that 5.0. That's a piece of art.

Again, EVERYBODY, you see Adrian's attitude? That's what pisses me off on the streets about SOME LS owners, they think they own the road and that the LS is the :q:q:q:q. I Owned one and some of you saw it when we met here in Tampa. I recognized the virtues of the LS, but PLEASE ADRIAN, stop the attitude and get a life, that's not even your mustang. And you mentioned 9mm wires? Then you have MSD ignition COILS, BS? You say you have all kinds of gauges, where, in the floor cause I can't see the pod...

What Mustang forum are you a member of? would you share your screen name with us?

The fact that you said that nobody makes aftermarket heads, makes me think you're full of Sh!T!!

I never said MY LS was :q:q:q:q....In the Thread i never even talk about MY LS. I compared the Stock LS handling and Stock Mustang Handling...so STFU.

You dont think this is my stang?!?!?!...You wanna know what forums i am on...well take a look around the Web Buddy...Because i am Stangnet, SN95Forums, LAmustangclub, socalstangs, The Corral, Modular Fords...All under the name Handz..... I am a highly participating member of the stang forum community

....now, since you are trying to call BS on me i am going to Reverse BS your Ass.

Here are Pics of MY CAR in MY GARAGE....so now there is no contridiction on that. :q:q:q:qty Garage pic just to make it more mine.

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

So You Cant Have FRPP 9mm Wires and MSD Coils Right?...Guess Your Wrong Douch

IMG_0328.JPG

and now a Pic whore!!!

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

What a minute now... I'm not defending anyone, but this all started because you bragged about killing some kid in an LS...

And what do you mean "illegal alien guy"? Are you making fun of mexicans? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I didn't realize Adrian IS Mexican. Nothing against mexicans, only against Adrian, and it's not because he's mexican, because he is, but that's not the problem;) . Definitely looks gay and seriously, who would take advice from a guy like that!

And yes I started it, but it could have easily been ignored at one point...

1530207953_m.jpg

FastNsmoothLS, you sir are a douche bag. This is the lamest thread i have ever seen on LVC, by far.

This is the second time you have posted on here about beating an LS. And i will say the same thing that some many people said before me, nobody :q:q:q:qing cares!! Go post this BS on a stang forum.

I have a 2004 Z06, but do you see me posting on here about beating an LS, or any other car for that matter? No, because I’m not a douche bag.

You are right, this thread could have ended on page 1, if you hadn't continued to argued and fight with everyone like a little school girl.

I cannot believe that I actually took the time to read this entire thread, that is 15-20 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Thank you, and I mean that with as much sarcasm as possible.

Well I'm sorry you kept reading after a few replies. Is that my fault? you found it interesting that you kept reading for 20 minutes. Now go and forget that you even read this.

Just delete this entire thread. Please, Joey, somebody, delete this crap. This people can't take some heat...

And Adrian, get a brush and clean those nails, for the LS's sake...

sorry about the coils, didn't think about the year of the car... That is the non-pi, sub 230 HP model... I give you that. I'm out. Not posting anymore in this place.

i don't care what the hell is this threat is all about, although I do hate mustangs, but I have to admit that's a sweet looking mustang Adrian.

What a bunch of

:blah: You guys are fu<king hilarious, Unless you can show me some actual up to date pictures, you are full of sh1t. Fast n smooth your apology has been accepted. I see that your mistake was thought about and you now feel like a lesser of a man saying your 2 door sports car, beat a four door, smaller engine, heavier, probably non-modified luxury car that was driven by a young kid. As for your car, show me some pics, everyone has a camera nowadays. If you dont have any pics, then your mustang is slowwwwww. I have built many and owned 2. neither of them would do 160 unmodified. As of now, (with no pics, I consider yours stock) 146 top speed for a 4.6 unmodified on a big ass bridge going down hill. This was with a 2004 brand new mustang. oh yeah manual tranny. top speed 5.0 unmodified 152 on the sam big ass bridge. The only reason I knew I was going 152 was because I was racing a twin turbo rx-7 that made it to 161. he let me know at the bottom of the hill how fast he was going when we were steady side by side. Where is R-bones when you need him. Maybe he changed his username.

i don't care about looks. Looks can be deceiving. I like the sleeper look, but when I slam the pedal to the metal, that's what the car is made for.
This is two different days, after some tuning to improve, and BTW, all Motor, no juice. The track wouldn't let me spray because I don't have a roll cage, so my 11's are my estimate with the N20. I will go to another track that will allow me to spray, they won't know until I do it. Anyway, please, stop the war, it's not worth it. I'm just enjoying my car the same way everybody else does. Please stop it, If you don't believe me, that's OK, my car won't be any faster or slower just cause anyone says so, so, have a great day and enjoy your cars, everybody.

Eli's NA pass.jpg

Eli's NA Pass2.jpg

Fast we need to put your GT's against my V6 LOL oh wait never mind you never got to see my 6 in action before i moved. Would have been a good race im getting ready to up my boost level to 25lbs with a 200 shot. hope everything holds up. Just playing I know it will. And Adrian needs to put his 225hp sn95 to sleep it stays out when the big boys come out to play.

Night time + adrian's mustang = adrian crying LMAO

Fast we need to put your GT's against my V6 LOL oh wait never mind you never got to see my 6 in action before i moved. Would have been a good race im getting ready to up my boost level to 25lbs with a 200 shot. hope everything holds up. Just playing I know it will. And Adrian needs to put his 225hp sn95 to sleep it stays out when the big boys come out to play.

Night time + adrian's mustang = adrian crying LMAO

I dont think you understand....I HATE DRAG RACING...there is no skill in holding a wheel straight and pressing the gas.

...If you were smart enough to read my mods you would have Notcied all my mods are for one thing....Road Racing.

...I could care less about going straight...its no fun. If my and Mr. Tellow new edge got on a Road course..I would DESTROY him...there would be no way he would be able to keep up.

...Here are my reasoning...

1. My car weights 3100 with Me in the car...that means without me in it the car weights less the 3000lbs.....Mr. Yellow new edge car weights around 3700 Pounds....You can always get more power...but weight is something you cant loose easy in a car. The lighter car always has the advantage.

2. My suspension Have ZERO Body Roll. with my light car and all the suspension mods i can just keep lapping Mr. Yellow New edge.

3. My car has Big Brakes with hawk pads and SS lines....This means that combined with my Sticky tires and i can enter a counter faster, Brake Later, and use my light weight to take the turn harder.

....I dont think Mr. Yellow New Edge know squat about driving...Do You even know what Heel-Toe Driving Is?

Adrian not being mean but are you on something I love sn95's thats why i own two but you aree smoking if you think they weigh around 3,000 lbs our weight difference between sn95 and new edge is only about 70lbs and i know that for a fact as i have a guy where i work always saying his new edge is better then sn95's but you are way off on weight. sorry but your sn95 looks pretty clean good job.

Adrian not being mean but are you on something I love sn95's thats why i own two but you aree smoking if you think they weigh around 3,000 lbs our weight difference between sn95 and new edge is only about 70lbs and i know that for a fact as i have a guy where i work always saying his new edge is better then sn95's but you are way off on weight. sorry but your sn95 looks pretty clean good job.

i have done pretty much everything to get the car light. I have removed both front and rear bumper supports and replaced then with light aluminum units. I have a Aluminum block swap. Fiberglass hood and decklid, seats replaced with light sparcos...NO sound insolution what so ever.

ohh yeah, and the weight difference ACTUALLY is about 400lbs.

I dont think you understand....I HATE DRAG RACING...there is no skill in holding a wheel straight and pressing the gas.

Too bad there is more to drag racing than just holding the steering wheel and pressing the gas. I think you ought to read up on what is really involved. Go to a track once and watch cars driven by idiots get spanked by cars with much less performance. There is plenty of skill involved with drag racing.

Too bad there is more to drag racing than just holding the steering wheel and pressing the gas. I think you ought to read up on what is really involved. Go to a track once and watch cars driven by idiots get spanked by cars with much less performance. There is plenty of skill involved with drag racing.

sorry fool, but the only skill needed in drag racing is reaction times and quick shifts...thats it.....and you can learn reaction time just by playing silly vieo games.

...Road Racing and Auto-X is where the real skill is at. Clipping the Apex, Heel Toe Driving, Rev Matching and counter steer are all skill needed in Road Racing.

...Sorry dude, Bud dragging racing is lame because it removes an important element to driving...and thats turning.

...Have fun riding Rollar coasters...i will stick to taking the next bend a little faster

sorry fool, but the only skill needed in drag racing is reaction times and quick shifts...thats it.....and you can learn reaction time just by playing silly vieo games.

...Road Racing and Auto-X is where the real skill is at. Clipping the Apex, Heel Toe Driving, Rev Matching and counter steer are all skill needed in Road Racing.

...Sorry dude, Bud dragging racing is lame because it removes an important element to driving...and thats turning.

...Have fun riding Rollar coasters...i will stick to taking the next bend a little faster

The only fool is the guy who states his opinions as facts. You have no clue what you are talking about. There various techniques involved with launching and there are differences between launching various drivetrain types. You sir, are an IDIOT. First you say it's just holding the steering wheel and pressing the gas, now you say it's just reaction times and quick shifts. I think you'll say anything to make yourself sound right. If drag racing were as easy as you want everyone to believe it wouldn't be so popular. You really need to get over yourself and realize there are different strokes for different folks.

Members online

Back