03+ LS in Tampa? Don't race a Stang again

For your viewing pleasure. And no, It's not the best neither the last one I have, but it's the only one I have in my pc at work. Mods are as follow: Full exhaust, 75MM TB/Plenum, K&N CAI, 4.10 gears, Diablo Custom Tune, Heads/Cams (the major mod), 125 wet Zex kit, and so on...

Eli's_04_GT_Dyno2.jpg

and if you look close at the picture in the garage you will see a head on the table that will go through the same as the heads I got on now. I'm no BS buddy, I get my hands dirty and do it right. Put them on a flow bench and max them out with stage 2 or 3 cams and get that little 2V breathing the way they like it.

For your viewing pleasure. And no, It's not the best neither the last one I have, but it's the only one I have in my pc at work. Mods are as follow: Full exhaust, 75MM TB/Plenum, K&N CAI, 4.10 gears, Diablo Custom Tune, Heads/Cams (the major mod), 125 wet Zex kit, and so on...

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

Sorry dude, but your mods and that dyno sheet dont match. 2V GTs redline at 6,000...that dyno isnt even shifting there. Plus anyone who knows what there talking about can clearly see that the power curve doesnt match mods. Sorry dude, but a Bolt on car does not dyno those numbers.

...without the Nitrous the numbers are around 270RWHP...Trust me i know.... because i see bolt on GTs dyno all the time.

...Nobody makes aftermarket heads for the 2V 4.6 so Thats Odvisously BS.

....You cant run a diablo Tune with Nitrous or you will Mess up your motor because the Diable tune advances your timing...so Thats even More BS

I have a mustangs right now with an Aluminum block swap and and Ported PI heads with all the goodies and my numbers are 350RWHP and thats with more work that you have right now.

...and what about the "and so on.." Mods..why dont you just post a mod list.

....as another mustang i know these things....so stop Typing BS and GTFO :mad:

Sorry dude, but your mods and that dyno sheet dont match. 2V GTs redline at 6,000...that dyno isnt even shifting there. Plus anyone who knows what there talking about can clearly see that the power curve doesnt match mods. Sorry dude, but a Bolt on car does not dyno those numbers.

...without the Nitrous the numbers are around 270RWHP...Trust me i know.... because i see bolt on GTs dyno all the time.

....You cant run a diablo Tune with Nitrous or you will Mess up your motor because the Diable tune advances your timing...so Thats even More BS

I have a mustangs right now with an Aluminum block swap and and Ported PI heads with all the goodies and my numbers are 350RWHP and thats with more work that you have right now.

You are so full of :q:q:q:q is not even funny.
Here's a newsflash-douche bag.

Aftermarket heads...
http://www.lmperformance.com/5083/50.html, this plus work we did to them. Not the best I could get, but I didn't know better. There are CNC, VT, and a lot more heads. Ass wipe.

Diablo...
WTF are you talking about? Obviously you know CRAP about tuning. Tuning and timing retarding/advancing don't have to go together. Idiot. My diablo tune was done at the dyno, not with the predator hand held, so do some research. My timing has been retarded 4 degrees with the nitrous tune which I control with my flip switch, you moron, just like you are retarded. My redline is set at 6800 thanks to the new springs and cams abilities to support the extra flow/lift.

So go with your mustang BS and preach your :q:q:q:q to some idiot who don't know what he's talking about. The aluminum block won't take half the power that the Cast Iron will take, so you just don't know what you're talking about.

And the curve, stupid, is when the spray came in. Retard. Why am I going to list all my mods, for idiots like you to try and learn? I won't even respond to you, ignorant Adrian. "all the goodies"... POS

It's just too stupid of you to say that nobody makes Aftermarket heads for the 4.6 2V! The Mustang is the most "modifiable" car in the market with over 1,000 aftermarket parts available.

Not that I am trying to stick up for this guys previous actions but you are totally wrong on many counts in this post of yours.

First of all a 99-04 Mustang GT with the PI heads with those mods he stated there will make about 450rwhp. That modlist fits just fine. With aftermarket heads, cams, and full bolt-ons that car will put down about 335-355rwhp depending on the tune. Then add 125 wetshot on top of that and you got your numbers. That power for that modlist is not far fetched AT ALL.

Secondly there are MANY places that makes (ports) aftermarket heads for the 4.6 SOHC 2v engines. FoxLake, VT Engines, Modular Powerhouse, Patriot to name a few off the top of my head. Do they "make" the castings themselves??? No, but they do port the stocker PI and SVO Ford casting in a way where they flow an ungodly number, support huge power, and are nothing like what the stocker PI heads are!

You can run a Diablo tune with nitrous, you just have to bump timing down a little bit when spraying. In fact as an SCT tuner I advise it to get the most out of your vehicle when not spraying, especially if it happens to be an auto tranny car.

You may want to refrain from calling BS on this guy as it seems like you may be the one that needs an education in the 4.6 SOHC 2v Mustangs and what they can do. I do not mean to sound like I am taking up for anyone here but I feel the need to point out the purely inaccurate information that you posted in your response to that guy.

You are so full of :q:q:q:q is not even funny.
Here's a newsflash-douche bag.

Aftermarket heads...
http://www.lmperformance.com/5083/50.html, this plus work we did to them. Not the best I could get, but I didn't know better. There are CNC, VT, and a lot more heads. Ass wipe.

Diablo...
WTF are you talking about? Obviously you know CRAP about tuning. Tuning and timing retarding/advancing don't have to go together. Idiot. My diablo tune was done at the dyno, not with the predator hand held, so do some research. My timing has been retarded 4 degrees with the nitrous tune which I control with my flip switch, you moron, just like you are retarded. My redline is set at 6800 thanks to the new springs and cams abilities to support the extra flow/lift.

So go with your mustang BS and preach your :q:q:q:q to some idiot who don't know what he's talking about. The aluminum block won't take half the power that the Cast Iron will take, so you just don't know what you're talking about.

And the curve, stupid, is when the spray came in. Retard. Why am I going to list all my mods, for idiots like you to try and learn? I won't even respond to you, ignorant Adrian. "all the goodies"... POS

If this was a mustang forum you would have already gotten band for talking so many Lies and BS.

...anyone know that you cant make that power with bolt ons on a 2V motor...Those heads are BS...and diablo doesnt tune chip, they only tune using there Programmers.... also if you wanted to "Hang with the big boys" then why did you get a entry level Nitrous kit like zex?

.....like i said i own a mustang also so i know that you say is totally BS.

...Just look at what you are typing...you are saying that Timing and Tuning dont go together?!?!?! Idiot

...Hey Kid...STFU and GTFO because you start learning the correct information about mustangs....From wht you are saying you dont know :q:q:q:q

THANK YOU. OMG, that Adrian guy really had me upset for a minute. I have my flip switch with 3 tunes, stock, diablo and N20. Stock is never used, and with the flip of the switch I change to the N20 tune which automatically retards 4 degrees to avoid you know what. Thanks for clearing that up for him as I will not make sense for him. I don't even own a tuner, everything is done by my tuner at the dyno, I'm not good with hand helds and don't want to risk it.

It's just too stupid of you to say that nobody makes Aftermarket heads for the 4.6 2V! The Mustang is the most "modifiable" car in the market with over 1,000 aftermarket parts available.

Sorry dude, But Your wrong again, The Honda Civic is the most "modifiable" car on the market. Civics are like Nokia Cell phones

Adrian, where are you from? Seriously, a third world country or some kind of retard nation? Get your facts straight. Go learn something about tuning and dyno and air flow and all things related to the Modular platform. Then you think about typing nonsense again.

Sorry dude, But Your wrong again, The Honda Civic is the most "modifiable" car on the market. Civics are like Nokia Cell phones

You must be playing with me. Now you're the ricer defender! How can you even mention CIVIC when we're discussing performance and muscle? Honda and Horse Power don't go in the same sentence.

Adrian, where are you from? Seriously, a third world country or some kind of retard nation? Get your facts straight. Go learn something about tuning and dyno and air flow and all things related to the Modular platform. Then you think about typing nonsense again.

...I dont even think you own those mustangs....

....You dont have number like that on stock suspention...thats pretty dumb.

Suspention>Power

.....Sound to me like all you care about is Redneck drag racing....I bet most of the LS cars on here can rape you on a road course.

...The Lincoln LS has Formula 1 Inspired Double wishbone suspention....Mustangs have suspention from a stage Coach

...If 05-06 LS8 and you were on a track....LS would take you.... It would just lose you in the turns.

....The only reason i drive a mustang is because i drive a SN95....and because its lighter that your silly new edge.....with me in the car it weighs 3100 pounds...Aluminum Block FTW.

I have no problem posting my Mod list

-OEM 17x9 2003/2004 Cobra Wheels (Machined Finish)
-275/40ZR17 Nitto 555
-MRT Cold-Air Intake
4.9 CHP Stroker Kit with Aluminum Explore Block
Ford Racing 9 mm Wires
MSD Ignition Coils
Optima Red-Top
P.I. Intake Manifold
Ported & Polished Plenum
Ported and Polished Throttle Body
NRG Power Pack
Comp-Cams Mild Grind
Custom Oil Separator
Diablo Predator Tuned
UPR O/R X-Pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back
Cobra R Water Pump
Tremec TKO-500 Trans.
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears

-Ford Heavy-Duty Bearings
Eibach Sportline Springs
Tokico 5-Way Sport Shocks
Suspension Techniques Sway Bars
Suspension Techniques End-Links
Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace
Maximum Motorsports Subframe Connectors
Ford Racing/03' Cobra A-Arms
UPR Bumpsteer Kit
PBR/Cobra Caliper Painted Black
Stainless Steel Braided Lines
RotorPros Slotted Rotors
Hawk Pads

-6000k HID’s
Custom Lamin-X Yellow Fogs with Yellow Bulbs
Black Bumper Inserts
Window Tint
LED Plate Lights
Redline Tuning Hood Shocks
Mustang Tuning Shorty Antenna
AutoMeter Phantom Gauges
Sparco Racing Harnesses
Sparco Fighter
Apex-i Rev Meter
Redline Goods Leather Shift Boot
Hurst Black Shift Ball

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

I bet most of the LS cars on here can rape you on a road course.

...The Lincoln LS has Formula 1 Inspired Double wishbone suspention....Mustangs have suspention from a stage Coach

...If 05-06 LS8 and you were on a track....LS would take you.... It would just lose you in the turns.

Adrian I will put up either of my two mustangs against any LS in any forum on a road course or dragstrip any day of the week and they will get owned. Your funny about mustang suspension first of all it is spelled suspension not suspention. second off the LS feels like it is going to roll over in sharp turns while mustangs hug the ground. like I said any day of the week you choose your poison 98 cobra or 95 v6

I bet most of the LS cars on here can rape you on a road course.

Adrian I will put up either of my two mustangs against any LS in any forum on a road course or dragstrip any day of the week and they will get owned. Your funny about mustang suspension first of all it is spelled suspension not suspention. second off the LS feels like it is going to roll over in sharp turns while mustangs hug the ground. like I said any day of the week you choose your poison 98 cobra or 95 v6

Stock mustang suspention Blows. It has a solid rear axle and single A-Arm front suspension...Stock for stock...LS suspension>Mustang suspension....when it gets modded...then it gets reversed.

Solid rear axle blows...they why Cobras and the LS come with IRS.

..I never said i wanted to race You...I just know that IRS>Solid Rear...thats a Fact when it comes to handling

You can run a Diablo tune with nitrous, you just have to bump timing down a little bit when spraying. In fact as an SCT tuner I advise it to get the most out of your vehicle when not spraying, especially if it happens to be an auto tranny car.

If you are too cheap and dumb to buy a Nitrous mail order tune then you deserve to have bad things happen...any tuner will say that Nitrous requires a Custom Tune.

IRS sucks thats why anyone with 03 and 04 cobras that push any power through there car sells thier IRS full a solid rear. IRS is weak and thats a flaw with them they cannot support power

IRS sucks thats why anyone with 03 and 04 cobras that push any power through there car sells thier IRS full a solid rear. IRS is weak and thats a flaw with them they cannot support power

You only do that for Drag racing....We are talking about a road course Buddy.

Cobra only do solid swap if they drag race...Plus level 5 IRS Half shalfs can take the same power as a Solid.

...Who cares about drag racing......Silly Straight Line Drivers

Adrian look I build Race Mustangs I have a 98 cobra for drag a 95 v6 for road course my road course v6 uses a solid rear end and it dominates any little IRS car that it goes against IRS is nice for low powered cars as you can tell own an LS and I love it as a family cruiser its not a race car its not fast its a familly car. it has some power dont get me wrong but it is not a fast car it was not built to blow the doors off of cars. So saying it is fast is a mistake sayng it can beat mustangs in road courses is a lie mustangs have the power to dominate an LS and when the mustang takes a turn the cog is low so you dont have to worry about rolling like i stated earlier. When I first got my LS I said hey this thing is pretty quick but I never said hey this car is FAST its NOT

Adrian look I build Race Mustangs I have a 98 cobra for drag a 95 v6 for road course my road course v6 uses a solid rear end and it dominates any little IRS car that it goes against IRS is nice for low powered cars as you can tell own an LS and I love it as a family cruiser its not a race car its not fast its a familly car. it has some power dont get me wrong but it is not a fast car it was not built to blow the doors off of cars. So saying it is fast is a mistake sayng it can beat mustangs in road courses is a lie mustangs have the power to dominate an LS and when the mustang takes a turn the cog is low so you dont have to worry about rolling like i stated earlier. When I first got my LS I said hey this thing is pretty quick but I never said hey this car is FAST its NOT

sorry dude, but IRS is new technolgy...The IRS is the Cobra is BS because it is a single A-Arm IRS thats was made to fit where a solid is supossed to go.

...The Lincoln LS has a Double Wishbone Suspention inspired from Ford's Race experience with Formula Ford. The LS Double wishbone suspention with the McPherson Combo is leaps and bounds Better than the 99-01 and 03-04 Cobra IRS with coil spring and Single A-Arm.

......Everyone uses IRS now because it is Better technology. BMW, Benz, Jag, all use IRS in there race cars.

...If solid axle is so good they why do they use IRS in forula 1...and F-1 cars have 800HP

...and why the hell would you race a V6 Mustang...They come with those cheap and useless 7 inch rear ends :confused:

Adrian you are funny learn how to spell. please you look like a fool. and its not a 7" its a 7.5" stock the same as 5.0l mustangs stock. And my lil v6 will tear your gt a new @ss in a minute

i am making a comparison between Stock LS suspention and stock Msuatngs suspension.

...why would you compare modded suspention to stock....makes no sense.

This thread is lame ..........I never understand why people buy Lincoln LS's to go fast ....they don't .The deliver great performance for what they are but they were never designed to be a race car and for that matter you would have to be crazy to even consider wasting your time to be fast in a LS because its too heavy to start with .

I enjoy my LS and its a great cruiser ,looks good,has decent perfomance for a luxury sedan ...thats what I wanted .If you want to race then buy another car ...don't start with a LS ...trust me I know all about the costs of racing and what it takes

my other car : 331ci Procharged ,liquid intercooled ,2 spd glide blah,blah ...600 hp ?? lol.....this is what 1200+ looks like ! Zoom,Zoom ....

144803.jpg

144804.jpg

144799.jpg

and "yes" for those of you that recognize it ...it was feature twice in 5.0 mag and you can download wallpaper of it on their website

Members online

No members online now.
Back