Anyone in NC?

Ghost C

LVC Member
Reaction score
Preferably around the Piedmont Triad area? I don't really see many Lincolns or Cadillacs around here that aren't being driven by white hairs, but I figured I'd ask in case anyone wanted to roll with me and my crew... Maybe help develop parts for Lincolns, too, you never know.... :)

How you doing Ghost C? I drive a 2000 Lincoln LS Sport, I work in Jamestown and live in Greensboro. Get back to me and let me know what you and your crew do or are trying to do.

I live right next to High Point Rd, about five minutes away from Jamestown. We usually go out and cruise Main in High Point on the weekends but less and less people show up as it gets colder and colder.

Just a note to say that a few Cadillac Lovers are starting a new Region for the Cadillac-LaSalle Club for Eastern North Carolina owners. Our next organizational meeting will be held in Raleigh at Thompson Cadillac on March 25th. Contact me at ljohnson21@nc.rr.com if you are interested and have questions.
Big Jay

Im in Chattanooga TN about 5 hours from Charlotte, NC. I have family in Charlotte. I am thinking of moving to Charlotte area to be closer to my family.

Ok guys,can we nail down a date to have a lincoln gathering or should we keep it casual.:shifty:

Ok guys there are two good cruise ins and a few of us Old School Mark guys show up too one is in Mocksville the first and third mondays and the other is the old town cruise in at old town shoping center the forth friday of each month the next one is July 22nd sounds like we have quite a few Lincolns around here and im no white hair.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back