A few 01 Lincoln LS Parts for sale.

cbravnmls01

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Greetings, most of you know I am new here, so I'd like you all to know I am a PARTICIPATING member to this forum unlike others who just "SAY" their a member but don't contribute. Anyway I have a Mint Condition Deck lid complete with chrome trim for the license plate holder, a used rear bumper cover, and also the inner rear taillights that goes onto the deck lid. I also have the trunk release solenoid, emergency pull cable, and all the wiring to go with the trunk.

on this used bumper cover of yours, what color is it?, dose it have any cracks or scuff in it and how much do you want for it?

Taillights are solid red with the Lincoln and LS V8 badges still on them and the rear bumper cover is the Emerald Green that came on 2001 models

how much for the trunk lid? what color? Mines been peppered by hail. Thanks!

Unfortunately the taillights are gone. Sorry. As to the trunk lid here's what I am asking for it. A used trunk lid was 695.00 and a new one was almost 1000, so I am only asking 400.00 for the trunk lid.

i need the chrome trim for the license plate holder, really all i need is the black plastic piece in the back. how much for what ever you want to get rid of there?

Come oon!!

I still have my trunk lid and rear bumper for sale. if you need any of the pieces that are associated with those parts, you'll need to buy the whole thing so I can clear out my garage. THANK YOU!!

Members online

Back