New Tampa Meet

November 18th

in the past 6 months i got to meet alot of really nice friendly people at the meets i threw and i appreciate meeting all of you. This is my farewell to florida meet. I would appreciate as many of you going to this as possible i would really appreciate it alot. i will have it November 11th 7pm we will meet at the sonic on gandy blvd in tampa and then cruise to the majority chosen place. i am sure you all have my number by now it is

813 951 3376

i leave for california on the 22nd of november and hope to say my goodbyes to all of you and hang out one last time. please let me know if you are gonna go thanks again to all of you.

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection USAF

Sorry I missed the October meet, and won't get to meet up with you at the November 11th one either, since I will be in California on business.

Thanks for holding the meets, sorry I never made it!

Good luck,
Bozz

There probably wont be any more florida meets. I tried probably about 7 times and only two were succesfull. 3 of them noone showed up even though there was a list of people saying that they were coming. So goodluck and hopefully you can strike a match under people about going

No i threw my last one when i left Tampa back in November but noone showed for it. So that sucked but I expected it

How do you like Cali? Navy put me out under disability. Met my wife here in Jacksonville, so ended up staying. Ive tried some Jacksonville meets, but it seems that LS owners are some of the biggest haters around. Hate to say it, but I have helped 3 or 4 guys out around here and they end up talking smack some way or some how.

Its nice i am actually from here so i just came home lol. I had a few good meets where alot of people turned out but for the most part the meets turned out like crap and the air force disabled me to my shoulder is screwed

hey wicked

hey bro! how you doin? though i'd drop by and see about any tampa meets and saw that you posted from Cali. I still have the Navi and picked up a 300zx Twin Turbo! Lovin it man..Well take care.

Its nice i am actually from here so i just came home lol. I had a few good meets where alot of people turned out but for the most part the meets turned out like crap and the air force disabled me to my shoulder is screwed

Members online

No members online now.
Back