Wheels for sale!

Ladeon4s

New LVC Member
Reaction score
22"s, Asantis.... They do have tires, they're in good shape thread wise, but they do rub..making the walls on the tires not so perfect... Rims were bought new and put on the car at the start of spring. I did however manage to lose the center caps, but went to a rim shop and bought some off another set of rims, not asantis but they fit. Rim are close to perfect condition.

22x8.5 wrapped with 255/30s, had to replace one tire due to a nail... so one tire is different then the others.

I am in North Carolina, couple mins. from Greensboro.

Rims are on the car..

Photo of the actual rim in garage!

Any pictures of them on the car? How much you want for them? Are you SURE they are Asantis?

I'm positive they are Asanties, the center caps aren't even chrome but you can't tell.

I've always wanted that staggered look you see on 745s, but due to the lack of space I had to settle with a thin rim in the back.

And no I don't have any pictures of them on the car, but I can take some as soon as I have time.

I'm asking 2000, and nothing less. I wouldn't be wasting my time posting the rims here if they'd fit something else other than some LSs, Jags, and some other small ford vehicles. That makes them hard to sell in a place where I'm the only one with rims on an LS...

But I think you're to far away anyways, I'm not really looking to shipping.

I don't know what year model they are, but they were bought around last December or a month before that... they were cheaper in the winter... I'm going 24's...

And....if anyone locally is really intrested in them, price is negotiable...but I won't say how negotiable...

And I've tried craigslist, I won't try ebay...cause I'm not looking to getting in the shipping hassle...

Going 24's Dub Trumps, floaters..;) but won't be out till next year:(

And no my car wont' be sitting 10 feet high, if anything I'm going to bag it...so I might trade for bags...

Cool, I wish you were interested in shipping though...

Do you have a close up picture of these Asantis? Are they 2 piece?

hmmmmm....how did you manage to lose 4 center caps is the real question? do you have a crackhead on the block that collects them? it seems the only logical explanation for losing 4 center caps. truth be told they look like knock-offs and i have not seen those exact wheels on their catalog either for this year or a year back. but then again i might be wrong. ask anyone on here with high-end rims....they will know the model of their wheels (not just the brand) if they paid as much as most people do on here. prove me wrong is all i have to say

Well I'm pretty sure I can go down there and ask for the center caps that came on the rims to start with. The rims are chrome the current center caps are not. but not noticeable till you get up on them...I took them off a car on my dads car-lot.. Honestly I walked in a rim shop, saying I wanted asantis staggered in 22's on my car they said I couldn't even do 22's, much less staggered. Well I went about my business, returned after seeing a few on cardomain with 22's claiming no rub. Well I told the guy asantis 22s on an 8.5 rim with atleast a 3 inch lip, thats what i got... I hope!

As for everyone knowing what year or what kind of rims they got, well honestly that doesn't apply to me. I got an Escalade a 2000 model the old one, it has 24" davins... I know they revolution something... but never bothered to look I know they EXPENSIVE, i bought them from a guy that had them on an impala at bike week for 4000. They are the real deal spinners 2 piece wheel, etc. The wheels that were on the LS before the 22s were 20s giovanas, never knew what year or what kind but it had giovannas carved on the side... But again this ain't about trying to prove what kind of wheels I got, it's about me wanting to sell them... I'll try to have more pictures up today or tomorrow.

They do fit with no rub on a 235-30s, but the car rides like :q... I decided to switch them off for the 255-30s... wanted a little more rubber... cut the spindle wasn't exactly touching it but pretty damn close... it does rub on the front fenders, but if you drive slow it doesn't... Fills up the well nicely.

As far as price, whether they asantis are not, I can't go down to much... they cost a pretty penny... due to that damn FWD offset..

I ain't even put 2000 miles on the set of tires and one of them don't even have 1000,,,

2000 obo...

fwd offset?

Yeah, FWD offset. Isn't that all these wheels fit? LS and TB are probably the only rear wheel drives with this offset is it not? Sorry if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure LS's have a front wheel drive offset, making it nearly impossible to just walk in a rim store and buy 22s seeing how most people are putting them on RWD cars.

And pictures will be on here no later than tomorrow...

But hey, i guess you're just looking over my post to see if I mess up...

i honestly didn't know that, hence the question. thanks for that info.

verde verde verde Picture 108 (4).jpg

Picture 108 (4).jpg

Must have been Asanti Verde Madonnas, $300 a piece brand new in 22s on Superbuytires.com and $1125 on ebay.

This is like posting on the civic forum..:rolleyes: I own one too, faster than anyones i know;)

Figured LS owners were a little older...Either way, I agree decibels5, the wheels look just the same...with a deeper lip and some other center pieces.. Most of the rims on e-bay are already drilled, so either way they won't just fit on these cars.

I don't care how much they really cost I really can't go much down on them..cause I honestly paid right over 2000 for just the wheels. I later on paid 1100 for toyo 235/30/22, mounted them on the car in less than a week went back to the tire shop and got some Toyo 255//30/22, and paid 250 difference since mines were used:rolleyes:

With that being said, I'll post picture upon request, and 1700 thats the final price. if they don't sell I'm going to keep them...I'll just get them painted the same color my top on my two tone will be... candy green...

With that being said, I'll post picture upon request, QUOTE]

Consider this a formal request for pictures. I could not see any pictures in your first post if they were there. If you post pics maybe a member could identify the model for you.

Just curious, what do you do for a living? You have an LS on 22's soon to be 24's, a "faster than anyones I know" civic, and an explorer on 24's. That could be quite a bit of money spent on vehicles (depending on mods).

y dont u try and get those center caps.. maybe then u can sell them quicker here

With that being said, I'll post picture upon request, QUOTE]

Consider this a formal request for pictures. I could not see any pictures in your first post if they were there. If you post pics maybe a member could identify the model for you.

Just curious, what do you do for a living? You have an LS on 22's soon to be 24's, a "faster than anyones I know" civic, and an explorer on 24's. That could be quite a bit of money spent on vehicles (depending on mods).
Picture of the rim is in my garage, and if someone is really thinking of getting them I can PM pictures of them on my car!

I just turned 21, I buy cars from dealer's only auctions, and re-sale them! I don't have a dealers license but my dad does, so he buys them and I just sell them under his name.. I don't live with my parents, they didn't buy none of my cars except the 01 Civic.

I have an older model escalade, it's a 2000, not explorer...on 24's. My 01 has a k20a turbo'd, 6 speed....with limited weight. As far as my LS, well I thought it looked nicer than a deville, so I got it. My wife, well not technically, but we live together has a benz, she got it for her graduation... Which is basically mines cause it's under my name..;)

I'm painting the LS a Lime, or Florecent or Candy green top, and silver bottom.... If the wheels ain't gone by then, I am going to paint every other two spokes the color of the top of my car!..

As far as mods, I basically hate systems, I like highs, I just don't like the rattling noise.... Other than wheels, I'm not really doing nothing to the SUV, most of my money is in the Civic, but at the time I could afford it cause I was living with my parents...

And I am going to go see if I can get the center caps, but it's not to prove it to anyone. I just want to sell them a little faster..!

this is another i put 24's on my ls thread, where he keeps promising pics and they never show up...

I'm sorry but why would someone buy the used rims with wrong centercaps from you for $1700 when they can get new ones for $600 less? Or are they not that model?
:slam

Members online

No members online now.
Back