I may have stuff for sale

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So what I have is a magnaflow exhaust, KKM induction kit, CAI (gen II)...and some cleared out headlights which havent been installed yet.

I'm thinking about upgrading to a 2003 LS V8, just because the engine is more powerful and it looks better. I just put new tires on my car, so I would just have them swap my rims =) (I like the 5 spoke anyway).

The only thing I am keeping is the LSE grille.

I'll sell filter and CAI tube and a box of K/N air filter cleaner, that has only been used ONCE for $220.00 +s/h

The Exhaust for $365 + s/h...it's about $100

and the headlights for $175 +s/h. (NO ANGEL EYES)

If you buy everything, I'll sell it all for $700 + s/h and I will find the cheapest way to ship it. All this was almost $1300 new, so It's almost half price.

I'm thinking this over, but if I go through with it, I will take first come first serve. I am taking offers as well...

If I decide to get an 02 LS, I may make an offer, but if I decide to get a Kia instead, I may not.

Is the stuff for sale or not? :confused:

I'm thinking about the trade as of now. BEcause my car only has 45,000 miles on it. I'll have an answer here in a couple of days.

So, to be clear, right now the stuff is NOT up for sale or trade because you're still thinking about upgrading to the 2003 LS, right?

ToddG said:
If I decide to get an 02 LS, I may make an offer, but if I decide to get a Kia instead, I may not.

Is the stuff for sale or not? :confused:
Are you getting rid of the 06 or just getting a second LS?

GrayGhost1 said:
Are you getting rid of the 06 or just getting a second LS?

No, I'm keeping the 06. That's my daily driver.

Actually I was thinking about acquiring an earlier LS or a T-Bird as a third car to play with -- an 00-02 V6 with a manual would be great! The earlier LS models have more opportunities for mods, which could be fun. And I'd buy more stuff from you, Ken! :D

ToddG said:

Actually I was thinking about acquiring an earlier LS or a T-Bird as a third car to play with -- an 00-02 V6 with a manual would be great! The earlier LS models have more opportunities for mods, which could be fun. And I'd buy more stuff from you, Ken! :D

They are more fune to play with. I just wish the V8 was manual. There is still more stuff out there to add to it. The LSE kit that I'm waiting for is something I am thinking about, and this supercharger kit that MAY go into a production. I mean these are big things the the LS is going to have, and that's what I've been thinking about. The 03, you are extremely limited to what you can do...Maybe the SCT, the new K/N, rims, HID kit...anything else? LSE kit of course...spoilers, and thats about all I can think of.

Todd, if you were in my position, would you keep the LS and just make it look real good, or would you trade it off for a newer one? IF I keep this, my plans are the HIDs, LSE kit and spoiler, and the SCT flasher, and possibly supercharger. That's about what's left. Then I will move onto the interior.

They are giving me $15,000 no more, for the LS no and want 19,988 for the 03 Sport with the same mileage. Does not include tax, which we are looking at about $21,500. It's 6.5 grand I'd be playing with.

Why not keep the catback and have a muffler shop reuse the resonators and mufflers? It'll probably be less than $200 for any shop to weld them on for ya. Hell, they could probably hack off the x-pipe section and fit it to your rear cat.

'fraid not you guys. This stuff is long gone LMAO. I still get PMS about this stuff all the time, it's crazy. I still come back to see how things are going with the superchager for the V8, but I'm in Lexus city now boys...I'm liking the top-notch reliability factor.

I have read that the T-Bird is a good speculation collector car for most are low mileage and with both top are reasonable priced.

Members online

No members online now.
Back