pics of the ls lowered with the wheels

bigbody

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
heres the ls lowered with the staggered 20s i just got back from the bodyshop and i havent even washed it it will be getting tinted and wshed this weekend so ill post better pics tell me what you think.

ls slammed 001.JPG

ls slammed 002.JPG

ls slammed 003.JPG

ls slammed 004.JPG

ls slammed 005.JPG

ls slammed 006.JPG

ls slammed 007.JPG

ls slammed 011.JPG

Damn!!!!!! That's hot! That's how I am gonna make my LS soon. I think it's the best combination 06 front 00-02 rear.

Your hood is kind of not lined well?

Nice Ride!
Holy hell that is low, looks like your driveway is pretty flat though, mind the potholes!

how u get it so low? an where weels u got on ?

the car is lowered 3.5 inches all around and the rims are staggered sevas s7 20-8.5 and 20-10 in the rear the front tires are 245-35-20 and the rear are 275-30-20. thanks for nice comments.

Thats tight, and how many doubted your wheel fitment?...;) :cool:

It looks like its on bags almost.

yeah most people not just here on this forum but in other places thought it would never work but if you do things right you can make it happen, the car does drive and it doesnt rub unless i smash a pothole but i already ordered my bags from universal air suspension and ill be getting it done in the next couple of weeks but thanks alot eliot i got ur pm its true.

275's on the back?....whoa, that must be about all you could stuff into the wheel well, I will bet!!!
That LS is way TIGHT!
You should snap some pics with a little light under the back end, so you can show off just how much rubber you have under there. 275's look very big on my truck, they must look massive on your LS!!! I'm jelous...:(

Wait... I just read that you took off 3.5 " ? What did you use, did you torch the springs or something?

You should get a lower shot of the rear end closer to the ground so we can see the width on those wheels.

looking good, love the tuck, kinda which my back lips were as wide as yours

looking good, love the tuck, kinda which my back lips were as wide as yours

thanks bro your ls is looking sick too i love it i myte just get bored of driving it which i barely do anyway and then ill go for the show look but i guess will see what happens.

i know what you mean i have put 500 miles on mine in the last two years, i never get it out

i know what you mean i have put 500 miles on mine in the last two years, i never get it out

yeah i had a full show 95 impala which i probably drove 5miles in the last two years of having it it was from the garage to the trailer and from trailer to show not much driving at all ill post a couple pics of it tonight.

i had a hard enough time on lowered 2 inches and when i had my 20s. im guessing by ur statement you can make anything happen...they body shop did a lot of modify to the inner wells?? i did some to make mine not rub that much. hope its not your daily driver i wouldnt be able to put up with that low..scraping. get those bags on asap

Members online

Back