Eibach + 20's = ? (Pics)

SikLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I did the Eibach's a week ago in anticipation of getting my rims. Well today they finally arrived! Just out of curiosity, what tire pressure do you guys with 20's run?

NewRims3.jpg

NewRims1.jpg

NewRims8.jpg

NewRims2.jpg

Welcome to the club. Those look like TIS 05? You will get a little rubbing on the plastic innerfenders. So don't freak out when you hear the rub. I trimmed mine;) .

P.S. I run 35psi hot.

about 35 psi as well, ok so why does everybody rub i did almost a 2 in drop and have hit bumps and never rubbed.

Thanks everyone! I drove it for a while today and I didn't seem to notice any rubbing. However this weekend I am moving across the country and I plan to have some things packed up inside of it so Hopefully it won't rub. I plan on getting an alignment tomorrow morning. I don't have Tis' These are Verde Exodus. I wonder if there is a sifference in backspacing. PGA2B, checked out your gallery sweet ride! Just out of curiosity where did you trim?

PGA2B, checked out your gallery sweet ride! Just out of curiosity where did you trim?
In the rear I trimmed the plastic right where the quarter pannel meets the lower valance on both sides, and in the front I waited to see where it rubbed and trimmed out that part. Somewhere on here there was a guy that took pictures of what he cut out and I did the same. I did not rub for the first week or so and then my springs finally settled and my drop was a little over 2". I only had a rub when I took corners at high speeds or dips in the road. Here in Missouri our roads are the worst in the country (Documented by MSN).

about 35 psi as well, ok so why does everybody rub i did almost a 2 in drop and have hit bumps and never rubbed.

that's because your runnin' 30 series tires and most people with the 20's are runnin' the 35's.

i have 20's without being lowered and i rub, prolly cus the weight i have in the trunk from my box

When you lower the camber goes off and rubs the inner fenders, with proper offset you can lower and not have any issues.

acoord15be7.jpg

Accordimus Prime!

That car is pretty sick except for the inner part of the trunk lid, he even had the hood shaved.

badass rims, there are very few i like on the LS and those are up to par. you cant beat chrome rims on a black car, looks good

badass rims, there are very few i like on the LS and those are up to par. you cant beat chrome rims on a black car, looks good

Thanks DP! I must say your car looks sweet as well. I agree the LS is one of those cars. I went through an ordeal to get these. However, after I mounted them it was all worth it!

I went through an ordeal to get these. However, after I mounted them it was all worth it!

amen brother. numerous rim shop trips. numerous tire mounting trips. balance trips. but it was all worth it. get so many looks w/ the d's. love em.

sickkkkkk i just felt everyone should take a look at this since so much hype has been going on about rims

Members online

Back