20" Enkei Kapones/tires, priced to sell

JattGary

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Enkei Kapone 20" rims(20x8.5) wrapped in toyo245/35/20 roughly 8k miles summer only. Tires and wheels are in perfect just like new.
$1500 FIRM buyer pays shipping.

KAPONE.jpg

Gary

Suprised no one jumped on this yet, these are one of the best looking wheels for the LS.

If i only had 1500... I'd love for that to be my first mod...

They are very clean and in perfect condition. You can see how they look on the car in my pictures. :D

nice rims, but over priced for 8k on them. I'm interested if you wanna talk price, but i know you said firm

For Used Tires.. Ur Going To Have Marks On Them U Never Dreamed Of Having.. Plus Wear And Tear On The Tires.. You Will Prolly Be Able To Get That Price If U Find Someone Willing To Pay U Monthly And If U Work Out A Payment Plan.. But I Wouldnt Spent More Then 1000 On Used Rims

Would you be interested in a trade for a sick kx 125 dirt bike with mods and well taken care of

sorry brosif I didn't see anywhere in there where it states you are not looking for trades, but cash only.

selling them because i need money...

Understood. Happens to the best of us.

I was under the impression it was the harsh ride on Chicago roads.(The low sidewall tires that twinkies require can cause some SERIOUS harshness of ride quality. Might be fine the first week. But a few months later when fillings are shaken loose, it can get old. LOL) Those rims look good, but I cant tell you how many times on this site we've seen guys excited over their new twinkies, then 5-6 months later. "FOR SALE..TWINKIES". LOL

Members online

Back