Possible new wheels on LS Koncepts

G

GrayGhost1

I'd like to get a little discussion going about a few wheels we can add to the website. This will be a start of many items we plan to add to the website this summer. We can get all of these wheels with tires mounted and balanced. Pricing will start around $350 per tire/wheel combo. I'd like to get a little feedback on these wheels if at all possible.

MB II Tone

18x8
Chrome w/ Black Inserts

2194-1_b.jpg

20x8.5
Chrome w/ Chrome Inserts
Gloss Black w/ Black Inserts
Gloss Black w/ Chrome Inserts

2194-4_b.jpg

2194-2_b.jpg

2194-3_b.jpg

MB5

18x7.5
Black w/ Polished Lip

2156-1_b.jpg

20x7.5
Chrome

2156-2_b.jpg

RC Mesh

18x8.5
Black w/ Chrome Lip

2195-2_b.jpg

18x9.5
Black w/ Polished Lip
Chrome

2195-2_b.jpg

2195-1_b.jpg

TYPE R

17x7.5
Black w/ Polished Lip

2119-2_b.jpg

18x8
Chrome
Hyper Black
Silver w/ Polished Lip

2119-1_b.jpg

I like the RC Mesh ones. Those look pretty cool. But my personal favorite are thin five spoke wheels with the fat lip.

The wheels posted above are not my taste.

I have a question for you Ken. Why are the wheels listed on your site so expensive? I mean they start at $445 for a 17x7" wheel, $560 for a 18x8" wheel, and $650 for a 20x8.5" wheel. And this is without tires. And these will start at $350 for a wheel and tire. What gives? Beauty has its price huh?

I don't know too much about these specific wheels or the benefits of forged (2 or 3 piece) vs. a cast wheel. Care to elaborate?
My personal choice would be a very light wheel that still carries a bit of luxury (light wheels are typically "sporty" looking). I like the "Mesh" style you carry on your site. You know... the ones that resemble the CDC LS-E wheels that I desire. But then again I like the DUB Dirty Doggs too. "Indecision is the key to flexibility." But I digress...

From what I have been seeing people put on their LS's you have got some sellers there. Just not my personal choice. Wheel/Tire combos is the way to go so long as you will offer choices of tires.

Looking forward to see more selection on the LSK site.

P.S. That is a great deal you have on the HID kit right now. I'm getting a bonus check next week and some of it may come your way. ;)

The last pic is alright, but the top ones...eh...i don't see them looking good on anything. Maybe if I saw them actually on an LS.

Would you be able to offer them in 19", I think thats a perfect size for the LS.

The wheels posted above are not my taste.

I have a question for you Ken. Why are the wheels listed on your site so expensive? I mean they start at $445 for a 17x7" wheel, $560 for a 18x8" wheel, and $650 for a 20x8.5" wheel. And this is without tires. And these will start at $350 for a wheel and tire. What gives? Beauty has its price huh?

I don't know too much about these specific wheels or the benefits of forged (2 or 3 piece) vs. a cast wheel. Care to elaborate?
My personal choice would be a very light wheel that still carries a bit of luxury (light wheels are typically "sporty" looking). I like the "Mesh" style you carry on your site. You know... the ones that resemble the CDC LS-E wheels that I desire. But then again I like the DUB Dirty Doggs too. "Indecision is the key to flexibility." But I digress...

From what I have been seeing people put on their LS's you have got some sellers there. Just not my personal choice. Wheel/Tire combos is the way to go so long as you will offer choices of tires.

Looking forward to see more selection on the LSK site.

P.S. That is a great deal you have on the HID kit right now. I'm getting a bonus check next week and some of it may come your way. ;)
The Boze wheels are a high end wheel like HRE. The are custom made to order and are just more expensive than production wheels. First most are two piece and the higher end wheels are three piece. This is why I'm exploring more wheel choices that are less expensive but will add style to the LS. Everyone has different tastes in wheels so a variety is needed to make sure everyone will like the choices.

The digital HID kit that is in the Outlet section is the only kit I have in my possession. It is a $100 off the original price. I wouldn't wait on that good deal. It is a brand new kit.

Get ready for new items on LSK in the next couple of months. We have a tremendous of amount items that we'll be adding soon.

The offsets on these wheels range from 20mm to 40mm. However, I am working to add more variety of wheels with offset choices soon. The offsets on these wheels are as follows:

MB II Tone
5x108 - 20
5x108 - 35
5x108 - 38

MB5
5x108 - 35
5x108 - 38

RC Mesh
5x108 - 38

Type R
5x108 - 38
5x108 - 40

The tire choices will be:

Hankook Ventus HR11 H405
Hankook Ventus Sport 104
Hankook Ventus V4ES H105
Falken AZENIS ST 115
Falken FK 452
Falken ZE 512
Nanking NS II

When purchasing Wheels and Tires Package, Package includes:

- Balancing and Mounting
- Lug Nuts
- Hub Rings
- 4 Center Caps

im not to partial to any of them, atleast not on an LS.Some are just too sporty. The MB II Tone, i dont like the spokes coming out to the lip. I,f i had to pick i would go with the mesh or the MB5. And i understand fully the price for the rims, i bought a set from ken and when i got into an accident with trackertrailer(dont ask), the trucks lugnuts got caught in between my spokes and i had some scratches and one small chunk taken out but i still ride on it and from about 2 ft away they look perfect. the 2 piece rims are excellent very strong and durable. price = quality when you deal with ken.

not a big fan of any of them, look like the cheap wheels you pick up at your mom and pop shop

The Boze wheels are a high end wheel like HRE. The are custom made to order and are just more expensive than production wheels. First most are two piece and the higher end wheels are three piece. This is why I'm exploring more wheel choices that are less expensive but will add style to the LS. Everyone has different tastes in wheels so a variety is needed to make sure everyone will like the choices.

Thanks for that bit of info. If only I could design a wheel and have it built for me that would be perfect!

The digital HID kit that is in the Outlet section is the only kit I have in my possession. It is a $100 off the original price. I wouldn't wait on that good deal. It is a brand new kit.

Get ready for new items on LSK in the next couple of months. We have a tremendous of amount items that we'll be adding soon.

Great deal on that HID kit. Correction: the kit is only $90 ($449.99-$359.99)off but it is still one hell of a deal. Looking forward to seeing again.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new items you will be hosting on your site. :D

Members online

Back