springs, grille, bumper trim

nickandersonLS01

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just ordered springs, CM 1.6" drop. Should be here by the weekend I'll have pics.

Anyone from IL have a good painter I could go to(someone relatively inexpensive) I'm just looking to have my mclaren grille + bumper trim painted.

Cermak Auto Body Repair
8809 Joliet Rd, Mc Cook, IL
(708) 447-3266

ask for Cole, tell him Bob Sansones son-in-law sent ya.

Nice, how much do you think I should expect to pay? I've never had anything painted before so I'm just tryin to figure out how much I should set aside. I'm buyin wheels next week + tires for them $$$$.

he'll probably charge you $50 if he has the paint in his shop and doesnt have to order it.

Im on the verge of selling my 19's. I would rather have the stock look back.

Dont know yet, Ill just Ebay them and see how much I can get for them. Not for a few weeks though. Im working on getting the stock LSE wheels in now.

what is CM? i gess im outta the loop, i can only think of springtech which i have and eibach..o and sprint, too

canuck motorsports, they are on eBay, a couple people have them on here and said they werent bad, only $200 shipped, not bad at all. 1.6" drop

he'll probably charge you $50 if he has the paint in his shop and doesnt have to order it.

Im on the verge of selling my 19's. I would rather have the stock look back.

What?? Why would you ever want to sell your rims...er...I mean wheels? =)
They look so good, really set yuor car off. I'm pissed b/c I'm about to trade mine off now that you're selling the wheels I want.

I will see what Im gonna do. I have a set of 17" chrome LSE wheels and those look great on the car too. And they are lighter for better handling.

Im still up in the air on the decision. I would almost rather get a 18" CDC/BBS type wheel with a lip and some meaty tires on them. kinda like these.

2324449_26_full.jpg

did you get the springs installed yet post some pics

I don't know whats taking so long, still haven't come :( and I'm leaving for vacation on Monday so I probably won't have these installed till the beginning of July..... oh well I'm more focused on vacation right now really.

I will see what Im gonna do. I have a set of 17" chrome LSE wheels and those look great on the car too. And they are lighter for better handling.

Im still up in the air on the decision. I would almost rather get a 18" CDC/BBS type wheel with a lip and some meaty tires on them. kinda like these.

Did you check my sig? The Stern ST-1's I'm selling have 255/45R18 KDW Tires. They're Black and good condition. 2 inch chrome lip as well, comes with locking lugs.

I don't know whats taking so long, still haven't come :( and I'm leaving for vacation on Monday so I probably won't have these installed till the beginning of July..... oh well I'm more focused on vacation right now really.

yeah i was asking because the cm sprint and intrax springs are all on back order.

Members online

Back