For Sale

Kelleyo

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2003 LS V8 Premium.

Pics: http://home.mindspring.com/~kelleyo/id4.html

I also have for sale:
Complete 2003 intake (as shown in the pictures)
2003 stock springs
2003 stok grille
2003 stock rear license surround

I would consider putting stock intake back on my car and selling my K&N Typhoon.

I would also consider selling my SCT tuner.

That is a VERY nice LS. You need to include a few more details in your advertisement (ie asking price, mileage, options, reason for selling).

how much for the sct tuner and rear license surround...i have same exact car :)

why are you selling?

I have decided to get a more powerful car. Also since I am at the 4 year mark now is a good time since if I don't sell I would need to put money back in for an ESP plan.

I am looking for 15K

Car has 39K miles.

It is a full premium

2003 V8 Premium THX NAV Heated/cooled seats (heated rear only)
Magnaflow Mufflers
4 inch Magnaflow tips
2002 LSE Deck Lid Spoiler
2004 LSE Grille
2004 LSE Rear License surround
2004 LSE Body kit
K&N Typhoon intake
Eibach Pro Lowering springs
SCT PCM Xcal II flasher

how much for the sct tuner and rear license surround...i have same exact car :)

why are you selling?

Make me an offer on the rear surround. I am going to wait on the SCT in case someone who wants my car would want it included.

well yeah i dont know, im going to try and paint mine myself this weekend, if i F up ill make you an offer...so cross your fingers for me

yeah if you dont sell the sct let me know

what are you getting thats oh so more powerful than a lincoln ls?

well yeah i dont know, im going to try and paint mine myself this weekend, if i F up ill make you an offer...so cross your fingers for me

yeah if you dont sell the sct let me know

what are you getting thats oh so more powerful than a lincoln ls?

I am looking at used BMW M5 and M3's right now. I have also looked at a used Mercedes C55 AMG. I also want a 6 speed or at least a better automatic with paddle shifters than the one in the LS.

I guess the fact that I have owned Ford for so long (3 Taurus SHO's in a row) and now 2 LS's, I am aching for something different.

I have considered the CTS-V, Chrysler 300 SRT8 as well.

I am in no hurry and since I have another car I can drive I can take my time to find a good buyer and save some extra cash for a down payment on my next ride. I would prefer to sell myself instead of trading in.

FYI,
I have all service records and I recently put 4 new Toyo T4R tires on the car.

I am in the Atlanta Metro area.

I am looking at used BMW M5 and M3's right now. I have also looked at a used Mercedes C55 AMG. I also want a 6 speed or at least a better automatic with paddle shifters than the one in the LS.

I guess the fact that I have owned Ford for so long (3 Taurus SHO's in a row) and now 2 LS's, I am aching for something different.

I have considered the CTS-V, Chrysler 300 SRT8 as well.

I am in no hurry and since I have another car I can drive I can take my time to find a good buyer and save some extra cash for a down payment on my next ride. I would prefer to sell myself instead of trading in.

Go for the Benz. My wife has the C32 and it is a F-ing beast. You can get a reasonable priced C55 if you look enough. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the MB.

cts-v....ill vouche,

theres a reason benz are last in reliability with all the electrical crap that goes wrong especially amg's

the v is just a simple pushrod with tons of room for mods. beautiful 6 speed transmission too the tremec t-56. the powerband is insane and it kills m3's and keeps up with the pre 500hp m5's. i have a lingenfelter cai. go for it seriously, you will not be disappointed. only had one problem with the stabilitrak randomly going off, which was caused by the previous owner power programming it badly. fixed by a dealer reflash. 40,000miles and no problems.

but yeah just let me know about the sct if it doesnt go with the car

Looks very nice I admit. I would also consider driving my jeep for a year and saving up a fat down payment on the new M3...

i drove the 335, which is a v6. I cant imagine a v8 in that car. the 335 still pulls at 90+ mph. It looks as nice as it drives

So my boss is willing to part with his loaded/mint 2002 M5. 31K miles. I am going to low ball him (39K) and see what he comes back with. :D

Anyone interested in my 2003 or anyone know someone looking for a nice LS?

I still have the front grille and rear surround for sale.

what grille do you have on there that you are selling the stock one?

if its the mclaren and your willing to swap them off ill buy it. you helped me out once so you got a repeat customer

if you can get that m5 for that much then id be very jealous

Members online

Back