Went for a cruise today (56k....no)

C-Snizzle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Me and a couple guys from my car club went for a cruise and decided to take some pics.

LSpics00221217.jpg

Picture892.gif

Picture883.gif

Picture891.gif

Picture875.gif

Picture870.gif

OMG! yeah right....I like your Lincoln but........WTF? is that white thing...that blue thing....and was that at once a T bird?

Love that blue J-body, red one is nice too. That blue one looks like a friend on another site, wouldn't happen to go by Juicy-J would he?

Some of you people gotta be kiding me. You talk so much about rice and look at those damn ugly things. I thought alot of you guys were cool, even tho some of you didnt like me I thought still some of you guys had taste and class those things are the eptiome of "fake tuners" and what you guys concider "rice"!

Dude I know youll get mad about this and I cant stop you but Ill say the LS looks good but those others made me and some of my friends laugh for a while. What the hell is with that shoping cart circa 95 quote "combat wing" and holy :q did LSVIP what ever the Fuq have one up on that Neons Mirrors.

God, I really like those J's. Not a fan of the neon and your LS looks great

None of these cars are really rice. I guess to me a ricer is someone who tries to make their slow car look fast or tries to drive a slow car like it is something fast. All the cars in our club have no intentions on going fast...it is all about looks. The "white thing" is a neon with 20's, hydraulics, chromed out engine, shaved EVERYTHING, custom paint, and a huge sliding rag top. The "blue thing" is a cavalier with air ride, 19" wheels, body kit, full chromed out engine, lambo doors, custom interior, HUGE system, tv's everything. The S10 is body dropped to the rockers on 18's and 20's all shaved and painted. The mustang has full air ride on 20's with a body kit, custom interior, tv, much more. Its not like all these cars were done to be fast and none of the owners drive them like they are. So I dont really see how they are "rice".

Half of those body parts dont match up:lol: , they look like crap, Neons are junk so are Cavliers they are done to look nice but look worse then stock and some of the others are just....well I feel bad for em, they could be allright.

Your cars the only one worth anything and thats not a biased opinion either. Even if I didnt own a LS I would still see it this way. Those cars arent ment for this stuff and those inspecific are the ones that make the potentialy sound ones look bad as well.

You should cruise by your self buddy, you might not get laughed at but maybe thats the way they do it around your area.

Around where I am from we actualy take cars with elegance and put money in em.

BTW what the hell is so custom about those universal hand me down parts and the white things paint, it looks like house paint brushed on look at the rust and stuff above the front wheel well....:lol:

foglight.jpg

Thats one tight Lexus LS400 Eliot_Ness!! IS that yours? I have one as well, it's a 2000 Black with LS430 rims. Are you part of Club Lexus?

Well I guess we all have different opinions and here is mines. I like the fact that they stuck to american automobiles. Theres not one single import in the club and I think thats a different idea. The cavaliers are tight I dig em, specially the two door. The neon I dont like as much, first b/c they are junk. My brother owned a neon and it was always broken down. So I dont think its a smart idea to put so much money into those. Afterwards he bought a 98 Cavalier in which my mother drives now. And that thing is powerfull. The only thing she does to it is pump it with gas, change the oil and drive. Since 98 it now has 125,000 miles and still going without any repairs, those Cavis were one of the best cars ever produced by Chevy, realiable, good on gas, basically what we need now at days with the gas situation. So to fix em up and make em look stylish, to me is different and clever, b/c its never been done. Something out of the ordinary. I also dig the S10 its one of my favorite small pick up trucks. Now lets get to the negative part. I dont like what they've done to the MN-12. Now that looks ricey. MN-12's to me are an all time American Hot Rod automobile, and they are not meant to be riced out. What really messes it up, is that HUGE freaking wing in the back, loose that thing and bring back its real purpose.

P.S. tell your friend with the MN-12, that if he wants good ideas to go onto www.Tccoa.com for some really hot looking MN-12's, I was part of that club ones, and I still go on there everyones in a while. I had a 95 Camellion Cougar, it was purple and changed into blue when you looked at it in different angles. Had it dropped on H&Rs with 17x9 Mustang Cobra R wheels, chipped out, it had the works. Other than that, nice cars overall.

b/c its never been done.

The thing is that this has been done and it looks like ass, these cars look like crap to begin with. I seen some cool looking cavliers yes but it still aint no show car no matter what you do with it the same for all of those cars.

Thats one tight Lexus LS400 Eliot_Ness!! IS that yours? I have one as well, it's a 2000 Black with LS430 rims. Are you part of Club Lexus?

No...unfortunatly its not mine but a buddy of mines sexy Lexy. That thing sounds like a V8 by the way or at least a big dosed up V6.

thanks for posting pics.. unlike eliot ness.. atleast u've posted some sort of pics up...

Sorry I cant afford to get pics and show off trashy lopsided doors and bowling trophies, get real!

I put the one pic I had up before, no one took notice anyway so what does it matter it still looked nicer than any of those cars except his LS.

yeah i mean, you know what they say about sinking more money into the car than its even worth. but i like that haha. btw what is a MN-12?

thanks for posting pics.. unlike eliot ness.. atleast u've posted some sort of pics up...

hah yeah out of all his post i don't think one has a picture in it.

Sorry I cant afford to get pics and show off trashy lopsided doors and bowling trophies, get real!

I put the one pic I had up before, no one took notice anyway so what does it matter it still looked nicer than any of those cars except his LS.

its funny.. not one person on the site remembers it.. u sure it wasnt that LS with the bicycle mirrors? lmao..

look man.. if u have nothing nice to say.. maybe u shouldnt.. he posted pics of his cars and friends rides to be nice and for "viewers pleasure".. if u dont like it.. fine.. i personally dont like some of those cars but there is no need to reflect on the negative.. unless of course it is a picture of his own car, then u can tell him all u please..

so u dont have enough money to take pictures of ur car but u can afford an LS and a monthly internet fee? u posted the pics before.. how hard is it to make a gallery..

cant afford the gallery? let me guess.. when u got ur rims u got used color matched rims from a car that didnt match ur car either? why wouldnt that surprise me..

"mama always said.. if u have nothing nice to say.. don't say it at all..."

yo snizzle.. the stang looks nice in the pic.. how come he's not in more of them?

which car has the most mods? which car has the best interior/trunk... stuff like that interests me..

"Bicycle mirrors" is copyrighted material. My lawyer will be contacting all of those who have used that term.

:D

yeah i wanted to see more pics of that mustang as well.

yo snizzle.. the stang looks nice in the pic.. how come he's not in more of them?

which car has the most mods? which car has the best interior/trunk... stuff like that interests me..

lmao, i patened bicycle mirrors on the lincoln ls so pay homage.

"Bicycle mirrors" is copyrighted material. My lawyer will be contacting all of those who have used that term.

:D

i also would like to see more engine pics of all the v's
Id like to see engine pics

its funny.. not one person on the site remembers it.. u sure it wasnt that LS with the bicycle mirrors? lmao..

look man.. if u have nothing nice to say.. maybe u shouldnt.. he posted pics of his cars and friends rides to be nice and for "viewers pleasure".. if u dont like it.. fine.. i personally dont like some of those cars but there is no need to reflect on the negative.. unless of course it is a picture of his own car, then u can tell him all u please..

so u dont have enough money to take pictures of ur car but u can afford an LS and a monthly internet fee? u posted the pics before.. how hard is it to make a gallery..

cant afford the gallery? let me guess.. when u got ur rims u got used color matched rims from a car that didnt match ur car either? why wouldnt that surprise me..

"mama always said.. if u have nothing nice to say.. don't say it at all..."

I agree 100% w/ your post. If you don't have the pics to back up your mods or your mouth... Shut up and move on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back