Looking For Chrome Bumper Trim

DeeNlincoln

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i looked every where for the chrome peice thats on the bumper would some one please tell me where can i find one

Call the dealership (or Five Star Ford or Team Ford - both LVC Sponsors - see links on the right hand side). Someone hit my rear bumper and they had to repaint it, they took off the chrome strip to do it, and put a new one on. So they are out there.

DeeNlincoln,

Where did you go to school? It's hard to understand what you're writing... ;)

i think if you go to ebay you can find one that will work if not try going to five star ford because they have everything are you wanting just the front bumper or the rear as well those would match better if you had both bumpers chrome more like the stock look what color is your ls do you have alot of chrome just asking and trying to write without using any dots or those slash things

I have a used one, that I will sell you. It is in used, I repeat, IN USED condition. I took it off my car, because I go to car shows. I bought a new one for about 80 bucks from the stealership.

I needed one and searches ebay and found nothing, i end up going to a lincoln dealership and got one new for 100.00.

Members online

No members online now.
Back