Mark VIII in Spiderman 3

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just came from watching Spiderman 3. An excellent movie. I saw a silver Gen 1 in one of the scenes. Chime back if you saw it too.

Is it just in the back ground.

I went out and got that Ice Harvest movie cause someone here said it has a LS in it that drifts and all it did was spin out on the ice. Not that exciting considering its typical for the pos LS...hehe.. to spin in the snow.

Another good lincoln movie to see is Gone in 60 Seconds. How many can you spot throughout the whole movie? Theres more than you think!

Didnt see the movie, cant stand the Spiderman series.
I tried the first 2 and they blew bad.
I also can't stomach that clown Eric Foreman as Venom either, when I found that out I threw out the thought of even waiting for it to be on DVD.

So did the 3rd suck as bard as the first two? And as much money as they spend on CG in these movies, do you think they could make them just a little less fake looking? I mean, come on.

I was pissed to when they picked Topher Grace to play Eddie Brock... Thats a bunch of BULL :q:q:q:q!!!

Come on now... even no comic nerds knows Eddie Brock was HUGE! They should have had Brock Lesner LOL... Nah just someone who was semi built but eclipsed Spidey

I heard that they made him HELLA Emo when he was possesed by the enity of Venom... LOL!

I'll see it when it hits the dollar theater.

I did, however, see a Walker: Texas Ranger episode where one of the guest main characters drove a nice toreador red gen 1.

I heard that they made him HELLA Emo when he was possesed by the enity of Venom... LOL!

<----HAHAHA......EMO!

Did you guys know Leonardo De Caprio was supposed to originaly be spidey but he turned it down so his nerdy friend can have the part.

<----HAHAHA......EMO!

Did you guys know Leonardo De Caprio was supposed to originaly be spidey but he turned it down so his nerdy friend can have the part.

This information disturbs me greatly. :eek:

I didn't like the first Spiderman, but I thought 2 was pretty damn good. Haven't seen 3 yet.

HAHA.

De' Craprio.

Match in the gas tank...Boom..Boom. His best roll...Arnie, Gillbert Grape, no body can play a challenged person that well. That is disturbing.:shifty:

To answer the question that was originally asked yes I saw the Gen I.

I am waiting to see this post turn into whether or not Cher got a boob job.

You guys crack me up!

I will not be a part of the diveristy that runs rampant through the halls of LVC's forums.

And collagen too!

Leaders of men agree... GEN II!!!!!

:cool:

dubya-horns.jpg

Spiderman 3 is the #1 opening money maker of all time. I will be seeing it shortly!

I will wait until it's on DVD. The first two were pretty weak IMO, so I'm not too worried about seeing this one right away.

Members online

No members online now.
Back