FS: New Kooks headers for Mark VIII

Dominus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got these from Bill brand new, but I came across a set of used headers that I am going to be using instead. Figured I would just save some cash. Still sitting in the box, waiting for a new owner, as well as Percy's gaskets and 02 extensions.

Not sure what to ask. PM me with offers. I have Paypal.

87,01?what planet did these headers come from cause on earth mark viii's were made from 94-98?! not a good way to make a sale. :confused:

These are for the 96-98. I have a pending sale right now, but on the remote chance it does not go through, I will let everyone know. ;)

LOL Frogman. You are such a b!tch.

Well, Frogman, I know you just couldn't resist to make a smart-a$$ comment, but I was merely asking which year mark viii's these specific headers were made for. I know you were probably so hell-bent on making fun of someone else's post that you just forgot the fact that there are differences in the Kook's headers for different year Mark VIII's, and you probably had to dig pretty deep for your remark since you couldn't resort to your default comment telling me to "search for it", but maybe if you did a search on headers yourself, you would remember that there are 2 different types of Kook's headers available. One for 93-95, and one for 96-98 due to EGR differences. I was merely asking this question in hopes that I could help any one else that may not know that there are differences. Even though I'm only 24, I've been around here for quite some time, and I know a couple things about Mark VIII's. And I also know that even you realize that the purpose of this forum is to help people. I could only hope that I have appealed to your greater senses and that you can see the relevance behind my question.
Oh, and before you get too much personal satisfaction from the fact that another "n00b" (less than 50 posts) is getting ticked off due to one of your comments, I'll have you know that I'm not writing this in anger. I'm a smart-a$$ myself, and I usually do find humor in your posts, but really, as Dominus later posted, these headers are for 96-98 Mark VIII's. I didn't want someone to possibly buy them without the question being asked, only to find out later--at an inconvenient time--that they are not an exact fit for their car. I'm sure you can respect that.:)

BTW, 1 SICK 8--the Mark VIII's on earth were made from 93-98. ;) Also, hopefully you'll have gained some insight into the way Frogman thinks/acts by reading the beginning part of this post. I'm afraid you'll have to get used to these posts of his.

One more question for Dominus (although I'm sure Frogman will want to reply in some way:rolleyes: ), are these coated or uncoated? I may be interested in them if the sale falls through.

Well, Frogman, I was hoping you would take my post in a good way, and I'm glad to see that you have.:) I'm definitely not out to make enemies--especially among my Mark VIII brethren. I want you to know that I didn't want to "attack" you, or even 'pwn' you, just point out my intentions. I tried to choose my words carefully, so as not to insult you or start a fight.

With that said, I think I'll stop hijacking this thread. LOL. At least it's keeping it up at the top for you Dominus! Is the sale still pending? Please PM me with an asking price if they are/become available. Thanks.

Oh, what the heck, I'm not sure I'll ever have this chance again! Lol---*owned*

Good to hear Dominus. I guess that just goes to show that we have a strange way of selling stuff around here. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back