Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

OK... so now I know why I was banned. I used the word ass. Yes, ass - but by quoting someone.

Someone wrote something like "If they are going to convert out housing to halogen, Ford can stick em up their ass!"

I thought it was funny and I quoted him. I said, "Someone gets a cookie for the quote of the day! LOL". Then the quote, followed by an image of a cookie.

That was it. No warning, no thread clean-up. Just a flat out ban. I think this pisses me off even more. Guess its time to change my sig file on the remote server to the one I made yesterday.... :)

I wrote that I had an LMS Icebox, and it got edited to "a cone filter intake system with meal shield". I'm sorry but I just don't have as much time for internet pettiness as I used to. ;)

Who cares, enjoy this place where you can say ASS all day long!!!

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

I feel so naughty.:p

That is EXACTLY why I hate heavily moderated sites.
Maybe we don't moderate enough around here (I mean we do have Mike) but I see very little need for modding. This is America and people should be able to speak their minds freely. Right?

Of course, if someone does goes off kilter, Joey will squish him like a bug.:eek: :D

Of course, if someone does goes off kilter, Joey will squish him like a bug.:eek: :D

Oh, yeah, there's a frequent occurrance.

I think I've banned, what.... 4 or 5 people (spammers excluded) since LVC started?

Its a long story, but yes, Calvin and I had a few run ins, and those were the first step toward the creation of LVC....

I dont like to put other sites down. Calvin runs his site how he sees best. He's entitled to do that. Different people do things differently. Thats what makes the world go around. Calvin has his good side as well. We started LVC to get away from that kind of over moderation and to offer users a choice.

Although I don't agree with the way the site over there is moderated, it's his creation and he can moderate it however he wants.

I posted a few things on that forum and they were also deleted, I never went back! It sucks IMO! LVC is WAY better!!!!

Unity,

Sorry it was me who said ass in that post lol. I guess that is why I am deactivated too, but I haven't received "official word" of it. We both VERY active on that site from what I have seen. The only negative I can see is you can't post, big deal you can still search etc.

So now when either of us read a post we have the answer to guess what can't answer it!!! Guess they are the ones who really lose out on 2 experienced members!!

I didn't realize telling Ford to shove $1k halogen headlamps up their ass would cause such a raucous. Truth hurts!!

I think this is my 2nd deactivation the 1st I referenced an Ebay auction that lets pretty much anyone unlock any Mark VIII via the keypad. I thought I was doing everyone a service by letting them know anyone could now access their car. Guess not. :rolleyes:

Honestly that site is DYING anyway.

Its was you! Ha! LOL.... I have received no official word and BlackIceLSC wont respond to my e-mail - yet days before he told me this:

"...however, you've been a very valuable asset to this site, so FWIW, I'll be keeping my eye on him..." That was pertaining to a member who started some mud flinging so I alerted BlackIce, a moderator.

I mean if you don't get official notice, how the heck you suppose to know what you did wrong? Only through other members was I told why.

And come on! A warning or something would have been more reasonable. Its not like we were attacking a mod or member or questioning a mod's actions.

By the way, I changed my sig file :)

AVI8TORsig.gif

Lol I like that I wanna get that as a decal and put it on my window

Yea I can't wait for the crybaby that runs over to M8.org with this thread clutched tightly to their chest with a big load in their diaper!! Counting the mins.....................:p

ROFL!!!

Well, all I can say is Im sorry this happened and your welcome here. Your free to say ASS as much as you like. :)

I think this is my 2nd deactivation the 1st I referenced an Ebay auction that lets pretty much anyone unlock any Mark VIII via the keypad. I thought I was doing everyone a service by letting them know anyone could now access their car. Guess not. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm interested. Post up that link. I've been looking for another '98. This would make shopping for it so much easier.:D

LORENZOCHICAGOLSC said:
This site RULES! I think even ME and MonsterMark get along now!....

What have you been smoking? Pass the spleef. Eeeear.

mespock said:
As long as they agree with the Conservative Right LOL...
I love to hear from the radical left. It makes me laugh and puts a smile on my :)

Lets get the president in here and look for threads of mass destruction. I am sure he will find something, right? Then we can declare a real war!

Nope - no war. I prefer to peacefully coexist.

Every board is different. For some people, LVC isnt their cup of tea. Thats fine. We can try, but we cant be everything to everyone.

I dont know Joey, When those guys see this thread it could be trouble..I'll make some phone calls....

220px-Gandolfinigfdl.jpg

220px-Silviodante.jpg

250px-The_Sopranos_Paulie.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back