So long LS, hello Infiniti

Very pretty area. My son went to school at EKU. Do you like to trail ride? Dirt bikes, ATV's?

Nice car. It is a generation newer than the LS (and Pricier too since it appears that you got a 30K mile example for the MSRP of the LS). Very sad situation that Lincoln did not do a new LS that would/could have been a worthy competitor to this car. The M45 should more reasonably compared to the STS, LS400, E class, and 5 Series of current generation.

I am still trying to decide what to do myself. I seem to get keen on trading (almost got a used M5) and then I simmer down and decide to wait. I only have 45 K miles on my 03 and I only owe around 10K.

What is an 03 worth these days on trade?

What is an 03 worth these days on trade?

Not much, unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed on that. Edmunds calls it out as about 14K (depending on options and mileage). :( I got a little less for mine as it had almost 70K on it.

To Fishbone1:
I'm sure there will be lots to do in KY, and I'm definitely sure I'll be *entertained*. ;)

Nice purchase, those are great cars.

:) You are definitely going to find Kentucky entertaining.

Ahahahaha, oh but he will. If you've lived in Kentucky for as long as I have, you are ready to get out, let me tell you. There are just so many more things out there, and so much of nothing here. As soon as I graduate from college...bye bye Kentucky!

Ahahahaha, oh but he will. If you've lived in Kentucky for as long as I have, you are ready to get out, let me tell you. There are just so many more things out there, and so much of nothing here. As soon as I graduate from college...bye bye Kentucky!

I've lived in Clinton Tennessee, Huntsville Alabama, Aiken South Carolina

I've 'visited' for a significant time with work or family (cummulatively weeks and months) and in no particular order: Pasadena California, Calgary (canada), Edmonton (canada), Marion Indiana, Waterford Michigan, Houston Tx, Charlotte NC, Oradell NJ, Karlskoga Sweden, Odense Denmark, Sandvika Norway, Goeje Island South Korea, and some others.

Something tells me I can handle Richmond, Ky. I may still be entertained though. ;-)

I lived in Ashland, KY till I was 22. Then I joined the Air Force and I moved to Rantoul, IL for a 6 months and then to Merced, CA for nearly six years. After I got out of the AF I took a job in Seattle, WA for 3 years and then transfered to Cincinnati International Airport located in northern KY. The west coast was nice but in my opinion you really won't find friendlier people than the ones here in KY.

If you want real entertainment just visit your local KY Super Wally World. It brings a smile to my face everytime ;)

Yes, Wally-worlds are special like that!

Though I still have to say seeing the 20-somethings in Pusan, South Korean lined out into the street to get into the Krispy Kreme across from the Gucci shop is still my most entertaining moment.

Chocolate Covered Creame filled....mmmmmm :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back