Getting Back at an eBay Scammer

Biocow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This was originally posted on fbody.com 's forums... the original thread was closed because it was so large, it started crashing their forums...-

The story:
A few months ago, I bought an expensive Movado watch from what seemed like a reputable wholesaler on Ebay with good feedback. The guy smoked me BAD, and I was a victim of mail fraud to the punishment of a couple hundred dollars. Since then, I have notified Ebay, SafeHarbor, the Online Fraud Protection Group, the guys local police department, my local police department, and everyone else I could think of who could possibly help me. No one has been able to do anything.
The guys home number was finally discovered in this thread thanks to enzo1267. I called him this afternoon from an unlisted number and spoke with a foreign lady who lives at his address (I later learned it is his Mother-Lida Gasper, who is as much of a lowlife as he is). She informed me that it was my tough luck, and that (I quote) "There is nothing you can do sucker, just TRY and get your money back. Sucks to be you hahahahaha. Id like to see the police do something about this, you have no proof of anything!". Needless to say, I am more then infuriated. The money dosent even matter to me as much as the principle anymore. This scumbag stole money from me and is living everyday life thinking he got away with it, and that I am just some poor sucker he ripped off that he will never meet face to face...
This guys personal info and phone number are:

Eric Gasper
34-10 Corporal Kennedy Street
Bayside, NY 11361-1443

718-224-3757

The Revenge:
-continuous prank phone calls, daily for a week solid (since it happened)... they guy has had to change his phone # already, and still they got the new one and kept at it... at all times of the day, from across the country.... the guys is getting very threatning now, one poster said "He said, you'd better stop calling or ill cut your throat"
- more than 200 pizzas ordered/delivered COD
- thousands of subscriptions sent COD
- They got his utilities cancelled
- had 3 garbage dumpsters delivered
- Had NYC pest-control check out his house
- Signed him up with USMC, NAVY and ARMY recruiters (They'll hound you untill you join up for years)
- Had hundreds of salesmen stop by
- Signed him up for hundreds of gay magazine/personals subscriptions,
- Signed him up for a gay-men dating service,
- Had gay strippers sent to his house
- Some people have actually gone to his house with video cameras to tape their encounters (he wont answer the door, but can be seen watching from the windows
- They listed his house for sale
- Ordered him info packages for gays, sample astro-glide and k-y, std information packages etc..
- Sent hundreds of hate-mails....
- Signed his e-mail account up for thousands of spams
- More, i just cant think of on-top of my head...

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anythi...gi?msgid=662017 <-- Second Post
http://www.f-sane.com/fbody/POST/EbayScammerVisit.wmv <-- video of one of the visitors
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/fo...ad.php?t=141744 <-- where i found out about it

Cliffs:
1. Guy got ripped off badly on e-bay
2. Guy got bad seller's address/phone#
3. Asked his forum to help him w/ revenge...
4. They've been relentless signing him up for heaps of stuff, and causing lots of :q:q:q:q...
5. Guy is going nuts,
6. They still arent stopping the mayhem untill he gives in and refunds the money to all the people he stole from

edit: hopefully hasn;t been posted... didnt even check if it was.

here's the new ph# 718-225-2637

How long until he changes that one...

Damn, you guys are going at him hardcore! I also got a new one from an Ebay Seller. I wouldn't buy jewlery on Ebay. Don't take the chance. . .

I do not get it, SafeHarbour helped me receive my money; well not all of it, but like 90% of it at least, from the few times (twice) I got swidled. You have to wait like 90 days then you can file with safeHarbour, and they email the person(s) that you got swidled by and after a predetermined amount of time that the person that swindled you does not contact you and return your cash, or send you the supposed item that you supposedly won then SafeHarbour will refund most of your money.......that has worked for me on more than one occassion, and now if you use paypal to send them money you can also guarantee that you get your cash back......the money is protected thru paypal.....since paypal has not only your account number, but the person that tried swindling you. I ONLY pay for ebay auctions with paypal, if the person does not accept it, I walk away. Also, since the last time I got swindled I check the standing/ranking with ebay before I bid.

This is THE funniest post I have read in years!!
(It's not funny you were ripped off) The funny part is all the things happening to this dirt bag!! :invasion:
If we can help do more or if you ever get your money back let us know!!

Ok my minions !!!

Vadla auto salvage
Vadla GA
P# 912 -538-7014

ATTACK!!!!!!!

There are the one that supposedly redid my transmission

no dont do any thing i dont want it to come back and bit me in the ass

Markviiiedrea said:
Ok my minions !!!

Vadla auto salvage
Vadla GA
P# 912 -538-7014

ATTACK!!!!!!!

There are the one that supposedly redid my transmission

no dont do any thing i dont want it to come back and bit me in the ass
im in brooklyn ny and this gut aint too far from me. you want i should pay him a visit? say 40% of what i recover. pm me
like i already told one member for vey reasonable rates i do very unreasonable things.
Eric

Biocow said:
here's the new ph# 718-225-2637

How long until he changes that one...

Sounds like someone read the book "revenge" from palidin press.

Members online

Back