Rims

NebraskaLS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey everybody just wonderin what you guys think on how these rims will look on my LS i was gonna go with dubs but decided i would more than likely throw some eibachs on her i decided 18's would be a better fit tell me what ya think.....

platinum_217_200.gif

look nice i say go 18's, better ride and handling make sure to get the right offset to. Kinda remind of a foose speedster in a way but i like them alot

well then tint your windows and put some black with chrome/brushed/polished ,whatever you want to call it, lip

heres some photoshops of wheels on my car, i clearly think the black rims look way better

if i were ridin on rims.jpg

ugly lincoln ls.jpg

Black does go well with that color. But I think it's just a matter of opinion. Those chrome wheels would look really good on there too. Post some pics when you get'em on.

If you live in Nebraska I say NO RIMS! haha.. Hate the roads here.

Get whatever size you want. I just put on a set of 20" Dub Dirty dogs and it rides just fine. And Edmonton streets are probably worse than most places, the roads here are falling apart after this winter we just had. It rides a bit worse than before with the 20's but it still rides really nice.

Bad News

so i go to order the rims from above and the parts guy makes a few calls and finds out they are out of stock and discontinued.....after lookin at my other choices i ordered a set of 18 inch black rims with a chrome lip....will go nice with the tint i suppose...should be in on friday so if everything goes well i will have pics posted this weekend. thanks for ur input guys greatly appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.
Back