Pics...FINALY!

Wow You Idiots are still going on about this. Loser's....

You know what that pic actually reminds me of, someone with the balls to go to the extreme even if he ends in failure! All most of you guys do is dick ride someone cool thats on this site then act like you are the :q:q:q:q. BLAHBLAHBLAH talk all you want.

Go get some more stupid Halmarks like a little girl. By the way what the :q:q:q:q is a Lincoln Ls SVT?

And nice photoshop job there as well.

Hey Jrock nice progress. Honestly Bro.

humiliation.jpg

Well as I stated its an experiment pluss the mounts are not permanent. I have had the mirrors for a long time so I got sick of them laying around and put them on. I like the look alot as in the first pic but the base will be reconstructed then fiberglassed and smoothed out to look factory then they will look good.

this was ur 3rd post here.. and i read all the posts above that.. u NEVER stated it was just an experiment.. and its obvious nobody is going to read ur long posts...

stop assuming ppl are not going to give u feedback.. and people are going to assume its only an experiment because, despite what u mentioned in this post about you stating its an experiment, you never did.

Can we lay this thread to rest yet? I think everyone has had their chance to give their .02 cents and argue. Let's just take VIP's experiment as just that, an experiment. Whether that was clearly stated from the beginning or now, who cares?

Maybe I'll resurrect the "24's?" thread haha, now that dude was a clown

....All most of you guys do is dick ride someone cool....

You? Cool? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, we do 'dick-ride' occasionally, look through all the pages on this site, you'll find maybe 5 topics devoted to 'dick-riding' moronic individuals like you.

Other than that, we discuss useful and tasteful modifications/repairs.

You can piss off now, I don't think you'll fit in here.

You? Cool? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, we do 'dick-ride' occasionally, look through all the pages on this site, you'll find maybe 5 topics devoted to 'dick-riding' moronic individuals like you.

Other than that, we discuss useful and tasteful modifications/repairs.

You can piss off now, I don't think you'll fit in here.

Spoken like a true thespian...Get it? Stratford festival?...I kill me.
Seriously , although he'll never read any of that(he probably did piss off) , you did put it quite eloquently.Well done!

All I :qing know is this :qing thread is :qing hard as :q to read. With all the :qing cussing and :q talking, I don't know what the :q I'm reading. At first I gave this :qing guy props for trying something :qing new. But :q.... There's no :qing need to talk :q to everyone.

With all the :q:q:q:qing :q:q:q:q. +1 to the person who attempted to read my :q:q:q:q!

I always get a kick out of reading this post. I am not bashing the idea of the mirrors. I mean that is definately unique but make a LS look comical.

ROFLMAO... I couldn't even make it through all of the comments. Those mirrors look retarded. And to those of you who say they look cool because they are "custom"... just because something is custom doesn't mean it looks good. I can go out and drill some holes into my trunk and bolt in a huge-ass ricer wing, and it would look just as retarded. But, by some of your logic, it would be badass because it's custom, or I would be cool because I had the balls to jack up my car. :D ROFLMAO!!!!

This has got to be the lamest yet of the foshizzle upgrades that have been perpetrated on an LS. I will be outright honest with you. They look like :q:q:q:q. Your workmanship is piss poor and you obviously have no ideal what the word luxury means. It really is a shame that these cars have come so far down in price that someone like you can actually afford to bastardize one like this. What's next a 2X4 and plywood wing. No wait I know, rocker skirts made with stick on base molding. There, I said what others wanted to, but didn't quite get around to it. Dam dude, get a F%^*&in clue.

This guy hasn't been on the site since April, when this whole fiasco went down. I'm thinking you're insulting nobody, since he's not around to read it...

Ok, the whole car looks sick except those mirrors, good try, but those mirrors puts that car to bed. its ugly.

I know I am. It's easy to figure out stuff like that just by how they type.....and how they al flew off the handle and started calling people names.

:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back