Pics...FINALY!

I got thinking about this whole modification thing. I think i am gonna put one of these on my LS, make it different. What do ya'll think?

d6_1_b.jpg

d6_1_b.jpg

bahahahahhbahahahahahahahhhaha

I still think that the tricycle mirrors that VIP has are better.

I think the baseplate looks bad especially with the exposed screws.

Have you considered mounting them on the fenders?
trueno_front.jpg

I snapped the picture of this S65 in a local LA auto show, I think I am gonna get mirrors like these for my BMW and my LS.

Thanks VIP. You are the man!

Eurotrike_Retro_Trike_XG007a.jpg

One thing I've always noticed is that the people that have nice cars that people give them complements on don't boast or brag about how "everyone loves how my car looks""I could park it anywhere and people always tell me how cool it is". The people with nice cars know it and keep it to themselves.
Its the people that have a car that they do :q:q:q:q to and dont get and recognition on it that have to say that :q:q:q:q to make themselves feel better. I nor anyone else on here in the past 2 or so years that i've been here have ever heard anyone ride their own nuts as much as you have in this thread. There's people out there that have amazing looking cars, they let others do the complementing. Just something that i've noticed.
Oh P.S. your car is giving LS's a bad name.

You must be a :q:q:q:qing jerk I didn't gloath boast or what ever about anything, I simply stated that I myself know I have a good looking car, and along with that others do as well. Others that make a difference that I can actually meet and see the cars they actually drive them self. Follow the thread properly buddy. I agreed in alot of stuff until it got to personal than I made my point clear. And ride my own nuts you stupid fool, how have I been rideing my own nuts i stated that people in other forums liked and so did some on the street, but I agreed with half the stuff some of you people said unless it was some stupid comment.

There is alot of amazing looking cars and what Ive noticed is that they actually dont even bother with online forums anyways. Im starting to realize why. Up untill this how offten had you read about me bragging, never stupid. I simply stated hat I believe my car looks good but never said it was the best. I never wanted to actually post the pics but people asked for them.

You see its the people that leave the comments short and brief with out cocky criticism that actually are not insecure of the things they believe in. To me the ones that say something stupid are the ones that aint got :q:q:q:q for them self.

Please Delete

Moderator please delete this thread.. It started with bad taste and it hasnt gone anywhere since color "accents" and all

I think the baseplate looks bad especially with the exposed screws.

Have you considered mounting them on the fenders?
trueno_front.jpg

Ill be nice since I didnt see to many anine posts from you if at all but read the whole thread. They arent done, the base was a mock up for prep to see how they fit. Whats that a old Cosmo? Looks like one I might be wrong, and oh yeah I actually thought about mounting them on the door, I hope that pisses you guys off to. Like I said Im out I came to check up on a comment by someone thats not such a insecure dick and needs to make insecure comments about something they are just to damn jelouse of to addmit looks good, and now Im gone from this :q:q:q:q hole.
I feel stupid joining a forum like this I feel like my space or AOL chat back in the day when it was filled with know it not kids that thought they can just talk :q:q:q:q to people they cant see and say hey give me the benefit of the doubt even tho I probably dont even own the car or any at all.

Another I learned this at the Dealership most of you guys Im calling out on beeing ass holes act just like these dicks, hmmmm must just be a LIncoln thing. Now talk about giving the LS a bad name. Nah its not a Lincoln thing its a poser thing.

Wow your getting pretty mad just because we didnt like your side mirrors. Maybe they look good on a Honda but not a Luxury Car like a LS.

no cuz ur bashin the hell outta him if not u than erone else

yo for real all u are real beat that u would chase a fellow lvc out like that i hope i dont get treated the same

What? Thats your opinion I know lots of people that like that look, you people are idiots man.

u need to watch ur comments.. not everyone deemed ur project a failure..

nobody liked when i posted my car here at first with lambo doors/ weird trunk/ or flashy rims.. but eventually ppl started coming along and doing it.. (im not saying i was the first)..

u even stated u dont like my "chrome" taste.. yet i'm still here giving u feedback on my opinion and how ur car "might" look more appealing..

u posted here asking for ppl's comments.. and all u've done since is complain that u dont like our replies? this just teaches you NOT to post threads if u cant stand the criticism..

Hey man I like your mirrors and as long as you like em that’s all that matters, I have to agree with you tho, the mirrors due seem a bit small, but its still.... CUSTOM

u need to watch ur comments.. not everyone deemed ur project a failure..

nobody liked when i posted my car here at first with lambo doors/ weird trunk/ or flashy rims.. but eventually ppl started coming along and doing it.. (im not saying i was the first)..

u even stated u dont like my "chrome" taste.. yet i'm still here giving u feedback on my opinion and how ur car "might" look more appealing..

u posted here asking for ppl's comments.. and all u've done since is complain that u dont like our replies? this just teaches you NOT to post threads if u cant stand the criticism..

I didnt ask for people's comments I gave a response to someone, and I am watching what I say cause I made it clear that not everybody is bashing me. In fact i never really looked at it that way at all.

I did say thanks a number of times to those that gave me props for a change and I gave them to you as well but the truth is that there are alot of silly ass fake possers here thats what Im fed up with. I joined cause i had a interest with "SOME" of the LS people on this site knowing that my oppinions are different. No offense to you for sure I commented alot on your car I even comented your doors that I dont like (and shared Ideas) but I know you do, and i didnt complain cause they didnt like the mirrorsI complained cause they didnt understand the concept of it beeing a simple project that could end up in failure as it was an experiment with something that i had since then they stated that I have bad taste now that made me a litlle mad cause like I said I see alot of silly ass fake posers here.

No offense to you but some people dont get things straight before they post.

Now there is a few elite on this LS site that everybody has to follow, those people are the ones that have no taste the ones that do nothing but follow somebody around with mods that they will never ever have no matter how great it looks, they will never accomplish that.

And Iancusp...bro its not this thats chasing me like I said Im walking away cause of the fact I need to advance to somewhere that is actually more interested in change and not useing the forums as a place to feel like they have more Ego over people that would kick the :q:q:q:q out of them if they actually could.

And again this does not stand for everyone but think what you will I know one day those people Im talking of will be had just like that little punk with the BENZO YO! Than what? it dont make any difference no one here plays any important roll in my life at all.

Last edited:
Gotta cry cause I made my point?[/QUOTE
nope your wrong. You dont have a "point" thats why you were bored and wasted time a put those crappy looking mirrors on your car and you cant seem to realize that your wrong about the styling techniques on the LS. The accent color on the LS is "CHROME" which is the opposite of flat black. I guess some you are color blind and only people in Whitehall have taste. Your cusing on here shows you cant take criticism very well (not to mention a low self image and you think 4 letter words shows authority or something) and obviously. shouldnt post your mods on here if you cant take people saying they dont like it.

I personally dont think they fit the styling of the LS at all....but that may be because I have a "DUB" styled car? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LSVIPDEMON, I would write out a lengthy well written rebuttal of just about everything you said, but you aren't capable of thoughtfully processing and understanding what I would have said.

So I'll just say this, you joined this club. You conform to the standards set here. Don't expect people to like your car. If not for your pathetic attitude people wouldn't be giving you a hard time.

It never fails to surprise me how people can't take criticism without exploding and becoming offensive. Speaking of which, can you manage to type without resorting to expletives? I have no problem with them as such, but it's very hard to read your posts with all the "I said a bad word" icons in it. It does however, demonstrate your lack of grammar and inability to convey your thoughts.

And BTW, your car is still ugly :).

LSVIPDEMON, I would write out a lengthy well written rebuttal of just about everything you said, but you aren't capable of thoughtfully processing and understanding what I would have said.

So I'll just say this, you joined this club. You conform to the standards set here. Don't expect people to like your car. If not for your pathetic attitude people wouldn't be giving you a hard time.

It never fails to surprise me how people can't take criticism without exploding and becoming offensive. Speaking of which, can you manage to type without resorting to expletives? I have no problem with them as such, but it's very hard to read your posts with all the "I said a bad word" icons in it. It does however, demonstrate your lack of grammar and inability to convey your thoughts.

And BTW, your car is still ugly :).
+1 +1

I'm starting to love THIS thread, too.

It just keeps getting better!

What has the response been from ppl on the street? I mean, do you even notice the "WTF happend to that poor LS look?!?!?":eek:

What has the response been from ppl on the street? I mean, do you even notice the "WTF happend to that poor LS look?!?!?":eek:
:I

humiliation.jpg

Members online

Back